It was off around a corner, down a dark hallway that at least gave them some privacy, but much to their surprise the vault was opened.

"Shit!" muttered Dale, as he opened the vault and peered in. Jaxon and the other followed but with care as the vault was filled with artifacts and people seemingly handling them.

"What is-" Jaxon's voice was interrupted though when he heard a shrill voice shout a name he had hoped no one would utter in this place.

"Blake!" A shining fairy slammed into Blake, her fluttering wings sending dust everywhere. Without caring for her health, Jaxon ripped the squeaking fairy off his man but she just looked delighted. Her pink hair stood on end as she tried to skitter back into Blake's arms.

"Clary," Blake gasped, trying to hush her as her squealing had started to gather some attention from the other people in the vault. She finally settled down, when she got to cling to his arm which made Nightmane really furious. He kept snarling in Jaxon's mind, trying to reach the surface.

"What are you doing here, Blake?" whispered Clary, who finally seem to understand the gravity of the situation. With a gasp, she covered her mouth. "You aren't supposed to be here."

"We know, but we heard that Leon's mother plan to use something called the Khadga of Kali," Blake said and Jaxon noticed Clary shuddering by the name of the object.

"That thing, yes. It is filled to the brim with death and dark magic but Mrs. Graycrest seems obsessed with it. She has let Laura Graycrest guard it though, has ordered her to never let it out of her sight."

"A bit overkill for one artifact, especially when nothing has ever been stolen," Alex muttered, frowning at the people around them who seems to pack away artifacts.

"Nothing might have been stolen, but a lot of things have been taken," Clary replied, nodding to the packed away stuff. "After Elan coven started the conflict with the shifters the Ecclesia has arrived to take all the ancient Greek and Roman artifacts away so they cannot be misused. Other factions like the Indian one also wants to do the same and since the other covens have abandoned Elan coven in order to ensure that their artifacts aren't taken away, Elan coven has very little choice but to give them up to ensure that they aren't attacked by other supernatural factions."

"Is that why Ecclesia is here?" Wallace asked.

"Yes, they are overseeing the transfer to Elysia which is happening tonight as the veil is at its thinnest. They aren't the only ones. The fae and fairies are also leaving tonight, going to the sprite colony in Elysia."

"Elysia?" Blake asked, confusion written across his face.

"The realm of the Ecclesia, created by the Titans when the Olympians tried to kill them off. Later on, the Olympians were given refuge there and Elysia became a refuge for many supernatural beings. The sprites which consist of creatures born from the supernatural such as descendants of gods has an island there, Arcadia, where they have built their own society," Wallace explained. "I have never been there as it isn't easy to travel across realms."

"I haven't either," Clary said. "I have wanted to go there as the fairy colonies don't accept dust fairies."

"Dust fairy?"

"Half-human and half-fairy. The seasons' fairies are pure-blooded and the common fairies are half-fairies born from other supernatural creatures such as fae. Only dust fairies are looked down upon," Clary shrugged, but her words didn't sound as nonchalant. There was a heaviness there that suggested that she has known the pain of being a dust fairy.

"Guys, this is all interesting, but we can't be sidetracked. We need to find Laura Graycrest," Jaxon reminded them, really not liking this place. There was too much magic in the air and Nightmane was on edge.