The Date.( JJ X Anne-Marie III )

Start from the beginning

"Hey JJ." I said very excitedly.

"Hey Anne, listen are we still on for our date at 7." He asked with a chuckle.

"Yup, I'm really excited for it." I said thinking of all the dates we have been on.

"Glad to hear, I'll pick you up at 7 from your place , is that fine?"  He asked with a chuckle.

"That would be lovely." I said with a big grin on my face.

After we bid goodbye to each other, I danced around the room very excited over tonight's date. JJ had been really hyping it up for the past week. Every date with JJ was really good so I don't know how he could make it even more special.

Over these months that we have been getting to know each other better and enjoying each other's company. My feelings for him also changing rapidly. I just thought he was a really good friend at the beginning but now I could feel myself falling for him.

The rest of the afternoon I spent in meetings with Jazz and writing a few songs. Then I decided to get ready for the date. I couldn't wait to see what JJ had planned for us.

JJ's POV

I drove to Anne's house at about 7 p.m to pick her up for the date. I parked my car and went up to her apartment and knocked on the door after giving myself a pep talk.

"Coming." I heard Anne say and I could hear the happiness in her voice calming my nerves.

She opened the door and she was in this beautiful black dress looking like an angel. She had this smile on her face making her look even more divine.

"Wow." was all I could muster out once I willed myself out of her trance.

"Hey JJ." She said giggling as she gave me a hug.

"Hey Anne, ready to go" I asked her.

"Yeah let me just get my phone." She said as she ran and got her phone before walking out and locking her apartment.

We walked back down to the car hand in hand talking about how we had spent the day. I then drove us to the location and despite the crazy traffic we managed to keep the mood lively and funny by laughing along with each other.

When we finally got there I parked the car and opened the passenger side door for Anne. She got out and looked around with a smile and raised eyebrow.

"Where have you brought me Mr.KSI?" She asked laughing as she linked her hands in mine.

"Trust me, your going to love the place we are going to." I said walking up to the building. I greeted the receptionist ,before me and Anne took the elevator upto to the roof. Anne still looked very confused but she just maintained a smile on her face as she looked up at me.

As soon as the elevator door's opened we got out and made our way to the place where the date was set up.

"Do you trust me?" I said as I turned towards her.

"Yes, why are you asking me that now." She asked laughing causing me to smile.

"Then follow my lead." I said as I put my hands over her eyes as I led her out to the place.

As I got to the table, I faced Anne towards the view of London and slowly moved my hands from her eyes.

I stood next to her as I saw the smile widened on her face as she saw the view before us. The lights from the London streets making her face glow and making her look more beautiful.

"Do you like the view." I said with a chuckle as she faced me.

"I love it, thank you JJ." She said giving me a hug and resting her head on my chest.

"Come on then, let's get seated." I said as I took her hand in mine and led her to the table.

"I didn't think you would actually take me out on a rooftop date." She said giggling as I poured the both of us some champagne.

"You said you've always wanted to go on one so I decided to make it happen. You deserve this." I said with a smile as we clinked our drink glasses against each other.

As we talked and laughed around we were served dinner by the chef I had hired for the night. It was delicious to be fair to him.

After dinner though, I had excused the chef and me and Anne were seated on the couch which overlooked the view of the entire London city. It was a little cold so I offered Anne my coat as we sat cuddled together looking out at the beautiful view in front of us.

Anne-Marie's POV

We sat cuddled together, the warmth of our bodies being exchanged keeping us a little warm from the cold London weather.

"Thanks for tonight JJ." I said taking his hand in mine and intertwining our fingers.

"It was my pleasure." He said as he turned towards me with a smile.

I smiled as I leaned back into his side as he out a arm around my shoulders pulling me close.

I felt him let out a sigh before turning and looking at me.

"Anne can I ask you a question?" He asked nervously as I sat up straight and nodded for him to continue.

"I have wanted to ask you this for weeks now. Anne-Marie you make my life so much better with just your presence. You have the best laugh I have ever known and your one of the most caring persons I have ever met and I love spending time with you." He said as he let out a breath before looking into my eyes with his beautiful brown one's filled with adoration and love.

"Anne-Marie, will you do me the absolute honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes , JJ I would love to be your girlfriend." I said squealing in delight before giving him a big hug.

As we split apart from the hug, I realized how close me and JJ actually were. He leaned in and gave me a kiss on my cheek before bringing his face close to mine.

We have never kissed before, he always kisses me on the cheek or forehead. Perhaps he was still embarrassed at the fact that I had rejected his kiss at the club, so I knew I would have to be the one to initiate the kiss.

I slowly leaned in and placed a peck on his lips surprising him, but instead of moving back he placed his hand on my cheek as he leaned in for another kiss.

This time much more passionate . I placed my hand on his shoulders as he moved his down to my hips. I could genuinely feel my heart skip a beat and butterflies fill my stomach as we kissed.

As we broke apart , he placed his forehead against mine smiling as he shook his head.

I smiled as I hugged him again going back to the position we were cuddling in. I took his hand back in mine, our matching bracelets clinking against each other.

It felt good, it felt right, it felt like something I was waiting my whole life for.

Suddenly my life seemed so much more lovely and bright. I could feel this was the start of something magical.

I rested my head on his shoulder as I looked at the view in front of me, more than happy with how the date had gone. I couldn't wait to start this new journey with JJ.

A/N

Part 2 of the imagine as requested by domainjide.

I was a little hungover from yesterday's party while writing this so forgive me if it's not the best imagine ever.

Hope you guys enjoyed.

Love you loads-Harley ❣️