???: Y/n, is that you?

i slowly turned my head to my back and i realized that it was Rose, i scanned her body down to bottom, and she looks super pretty today with her short black dress with her matching white jacket, my lips turned into a very big smile and she did the same thing, we chuckled.

she opened her arms for me to hug her, and i ran upto her

Y/n: yes Rose, it's me!

Rose: i missed you!

Y/n: i missed you too!!

after the quick warm hug, we let go of each other then we began to walk together to the bar, the bar was filled with people partying, some were dancing on the edge, and some are even kissing? wtf

-

"so, how's school?" she asked while we took a seat infront of the bartender's table.

i forgot to tell that she's just a year older than me, so she's like my big sister.

"school is great, nothing much has been happening lately, how about yours? i miss  south academy" i asked her while i placed my bag on the table.

I used to go to South Academy when i was young, that school is one of the most popular schools, and probably one of the most expensive schools in Seoul, but i didn't stay there longer bc of the rising tuitions, so i had leave.

"well nothing much has changed, and i don't really focus into school anymore" she replied then tells the bartender what drink we would like to take

"awhh i understand, but we still have a future to work hard for" i replied while crossing my legs together

"let's think of that later, but now let's take a shot" she said while holding 2 full cups of whiskey on her hands, i swallowed my saliva as i took the glass.

the smell is so strong, and it's going all around the room, this is my first time to taste Whiskey.

"Cheers!" she said with her loud and soft voice, and we took a shot

-

30 minutes later.

Author's POV

minutes are passing by and Y/n and Rose are starting to have fun while drinking, Y/n is beginning to have loads of fun to drink Whiskey as if she's already used to it.

"Wah Y/n! be careful, you're drinking so much!" Rose laughed like a devil.

"i'm probably n-needing m-more" Y/n laughed back with a burb.

Y/n's vision is starting to get more blurry each time she takes a shot, and her stomach is starting to rumble like crazy, this is the effect of alcohol to a person who's just starting at her first time.

-

"R-rose i t-think i need to go t-to the restroom" she was tapping Rose's shoulder with her squinty eyes, we could tell that she's getting high with all of that whiskey she's been drinking.

"okay go, i'm probably needing more" she replied with a laugh, Y/n chuckled and she went off from her seat.

-

Unknown Person's POV

i'm in the bar with my friends, and we love getting high here, loads of girls are coming to our direction, and i kinda want this girl beside me.

but she's not the one i want.

i started to look around, trying to find the best girl i can possibly find, but no one is better than her, i looked down to the floor while holding tightly onto the glass that i have.