Chapter 1

Y/n and Hina were still looking for this Hanagaki Takemichi, but couldn't find him as Y/n was thinking about going back home after this boring research, but at the same time she didn't want to leave Hina alone looking for Hanagaki Takemichi.

Y/n:".............So..........Hina-Chan tell how is this Takemichi, that you're talking about?"she asked Hina.

Hina:"He is a delinquent."she responded

Y/n:"Erm.....okay......I get it but what does he look like?" she asked to Hina

Hina:"His hair are bleached blonde, he got an haircut kept in a 'faux hawk' style, he's quite tall, like atleast 4 inches taller than you are. He's from the same school as us, so he obviously all the time wear his Middle School's uniform, for his delinquent 'activities' with his friends. He has beutiful blue eyes, more beutiful than the ocean itself and the sky combine." she said with an happy tone as Y/n titled her head.

Y/n:"Uh....Uh......I see.......Do you have a crush on him?" she asked.

Hina:"I mean........he's my boyfriend." she said with blushing across her face as Y/n sweatdropped.

Y/n:"Oh, sorry.....I didn't mean to push the matter!!!" she said while waving her hands.

Hina:"No, No, No, No....don't worry....."

.

.

.

.

Then all of the sudden both girls heard crying which caught their attention as they looked to see in the corner of the street two little girls, crying.

Hina quickly run up without scaring those little girls and gently asked them.

Hina:" Hey are you two okay?!?" she asked.

Y/n then walked up too as she kneel down.

Y/n:"What's wrong?"

???:"We're lost.....and then....there were a bunch of bad older kids that wanted to hurt....big brother......." the older one of the two said.

Y/n:"I see..."

Hina:"Where was the last time you saw your older brother?"she asked in a worried tone.

??? 2:"H-He was at the....park." the younger one said.

Hina:"Umishita Park?! The closest park to here?" she asked.

 The two girls nodded immidiatly as Hina then sighed before tapping one of the sisters shoulder.

Hina:"Okay, I understand.....Come on Y/n-Chan let's help them walk back to their brother....he's probably worried about them." she said as Y/n then started scratching the back of her head.

Y/n:"Erm..........I'm tired?" she said as a angry mark then appeared on Hina's head.

The next that happened was that Hina was now dragging Y/n by force as the two little girls were following the two older girls.

.

.

.

.

.

.

???:"Nee-san.......Nee-san....."

Y/n:"Huh?"

???2:"What is Big sis......name?" the younger one asked with shyness in her tone.

Y/n:"Oh......erm, I'm.....Y/n and the one next to me is Hina-Chan."

???:"Okay!!!  Y/n - neesan and Hina - nessan!!!"

Hina:"And what your names?"

???:"Mitsuya Luna!!!!!"