Chapter 1.

While Jason was out looking for the last two on his hit list. Wallow, and Blackheart, the Caretaker was sitting at his desk glancing at an old pocket watch that had an engraving on it, "For Bravery Beyond Duty". He then hears a noise outside, so he grabbed his duster coat and makes his way outside. He then grabbed his shovel, and saw Wallow standing at the edge of the cemetery.

Caretaker:
This is hallowed ground.

Wallow just smiled, as Blackheart snuck up on the Caretaker. The Caretaker tried to attack him but Blackheart just effortlessly took him down, and tossed aside the shovel.

Blackheart:
Did you think I was like the others? I have all my father's strengths, and none of his weaknesses. The new Hell is in San Venganza. I need the contract. I know it's here.

Blackheart then kicked him in the gut.

Blackheart:
Now give it to me.

The Caretaker just grunts in pain, as he was laying on the ground. He started to reach in his coat for something, but Blackheart kicked him again, and again demanding for the contract.

Blackheart:
GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME!

The Caretaker just laid there in pain, and the gestured his hand for Blackheart to come closer. Blackheart then knelt down close to him. The Caretaker then started to laugh at Blackheart.

Caretaker:
You're gonna fall, just like your father.

Blackheart then slowly rose up, and kicked the Caretaker in the face, and slowly made his way to a dirt road, and saw tire tracks, only it was made by a motorcycle. He grabbed some of the dirt and sniffed it.

Blackheart:
The Rider. Where is he?

Caretaker:
Gone!

He shouted through the pain.

Blackheart rose back to his feet, and smiled.

Blackheart:
The boy.

He said referring to the Rider's brother.

Caretaker:
You hurt him, and he'll be there like Lightning before the Storm.

Blackheart just looked at the Caretaker.

Blackheart:
I'm counting on it.

And before he knew it they were gone, and not soon enough Jason was seen coming back, and there he saw the Caretaker sitting with a few bruises on his face, and blood on his lip.

Jason:
What happened?

He asked. The Caretaker just looked up at him and said one thing.