The Night to Remember- Chapter 7

I felt his arm go down my back and into my hand.

I looked up at him and he looked down at me. We both smiled at each other, then continued walking. The sun just about set, so the sky was lit, but only a little. The stars were already out and the moon was bright. We walked over to his car. I felt his hand let go of mine, as he opened the car door for me.

"Thank you!"

"No problem."

I saw him walk around the front of the car, and to the driver's side. He got in and pulled the keys out of his pocket. The engine started, but it had a very faint noise. His car smelled so good, like him. You know.. how every car smells different, depending on whose car it is. His car was very comfortable and... I don't know just being with him in his car...

"So, where are we going?"

"It's a surprise!"

"Oh okay!"

I felt the car go forward as he started driving.

"Wait, I have question."

"Yup?"

"If you have your car here, why'd you take a tour bus here from Huntington?"

"Before we went to HUntington, we were here. So I had to leave my car here."

"Oh I see."

"So how do you like the west coast?"

"It's amazing! This is the best trip I've ever taken out of state! I wish I lived over here.."

"I wish you did too."

I look over at Wesley who was smiling a little.

"You should come to the east coast with me for a bit, when I leave!"

Did I really just say that!? Now he's going to think I'm crazy. He looks over at me as he stops the car at a red light. He, again, had a huge smiles on his face. He always smiles, he's so cute.

"Taylor, that would be rad! I really should."

My heart started beating really fast. I started to feel really happy and excited!

I turn my body, facing him more with the biggest smile on my face.

"Really!? You would really go back with me!?"

"Yeah, why not!?"

"Sweet!"

I wanted to hug him so bad, but he was driving and the light turned green. I am probably the most happiest girl in the world. I feel like I'm living a fanfic...

We started talking about... Basically everything. It was a really fun time. I didn't want the car ride to end... but it did.

He pulls up at this bridge. I can see and smell the lake water that was under it. Where the bridge started and along the shore, was a little open space. It was this cute little spot with some sand and grass on the edges that led into some woods. It was beautiful! It got quiet when the engine stopped after Wesley turned the car off.

"Okay, we're here!" Wesley slowly got out of the car and started walking around the front of the car, towards my side. I was about to open the car door, but Wesley beat me to it. He held out his hand for me to hold. I smile at him then place my hand in his. I stepped out then Wesley shut the door behind me.

I couldn't help it but to just hug him. I whispered thank you. I needed to thank him because of how nice and amazing he is. He really did save my life. It sounds cheesy... but it's true. I felt his strong arms  hold me closer. I almost started crying because I was just so happy. I felt his head go down on the top of my head. I never wanted to let him go. We just stood there hugging each other for what only seemed like a couple of seconds, but it was about 5 minutes. After we let go, he kissed me on the forehead. He wrapped his left arm around my left shoulder. We walked towards the little place along the shore, with the sand and grass that reached out in the woods. When we walked closer, I saw this small bench. It was on the edge of the grass, and it was made out of wood. We walked closer to it, and sat down (on the bench of course.) Wesley's arm was still around me.