The pressure caused the young professor to squirm a little. Y/n new this was wrong. Even though it wasn't that bad for a professor and a college student to get it on per say, Y/n didn't feel right about it.

Camila noticed the squirming and hesitation in her teachers eyes. The student smirked and new she was doing exactly what she wanted. She was getting the professor worked up.

Camila continued to tease y/n until she finally removed the book and fiund a good sized buldge in between y/ns legs.

A dark red blush spread across the older women's face. Not knowing what to do with the situation.

"Oh professor, you need some help there?" Camila questioned, deceivingly innocent.

"No camila I'll just run to the bathroom and be back in a-"

Camila suddenly rubbed the buldge a bit to explore the length of y/ns large appendage.

Y/ns dick becoming harder at the touch of her students hand tracing her length.

"If we do this, we do this on my terms. You've been a naughty girl, persistently trying to make me hard." Y/n breathed out.

"I'll be a good girl for you professor, I promise." Camila looked at her with innocent eyes that made y/n loose it.

In the matter of seconds y/n was forcing camilas head down to her clothed meat.

"Unzip me and then im going to fuck your face. Only good sluts get to suck and you arent a good slut." Camila eagerly listened to her teacher. Sliding her zipper down and yanking her pants/boxers off .

"Thats a good girl, now open your mouth baby"

The younger girl did what she was told. Once her mouth was open it was filled ameidatly with a thick long cock.

Y/n moaning at the feeling then, grasped the girls hair and started fucking her face.

The slight gagging noises of the girl making y/n more turned on. Her throat was hot and wet, perfect for      the professors large dick.

After awhile y/n pulled back to give camila some air. A line of spit conecting her tip to the student's bottom lip.

"That was so sexy baby." Camila looked up at the women with hooded eyes. She was still daised from the large cock pounding her throat.

"Come up here sweetie. I wanna kiss those pretty, swollen lips." The younger girl obeyed and stood up slowly. When she made eye contact with her professor a gush of wetness came out of ger folds.

She grabbed on to y/ns shoulders and smashed there lips together. The makeout was rough, the older women dominating the cubans mouth with her toung.

Clothes started to be ripped off of the students body. Shreds of fabric were the only thing that remained on her body.

"Y/n please!"

"Please what?"

"Touch me!" The girl was plopped on the couch, legs spread. She desperately wanted to be filled.

Y/n ran her finger tips over camilas body. Her touch grazed the needy bundle of nerves making the girl inder her buck up to gain more friction.

"Please professor....Im a had girl and need to be-uhn"

The tip of y/ns cock was right up against her students cunt. She started pushing slowly not wanting to actually hurt the girl under her.

Camila whined and released curses, reaching trying to get hold of something.

Inch by inch y/n finally got her cock into the brunette, bottoming out in her. The girl grabbed the older girls shoulders, digging her nails into the other girls back.

"You...you can move." With that y/n started thrusting into the small cuban girl. Deep slow thrusts, the older girl was sure her back was bleeding with how hard Camila was scratching her back.

After awhile the thrusts became harder and rougher. Y/n pulling camila half off the couch, holding her legs open then slamming her hard cock back into the poor girl.

Camila let out a loud scream and came from how much force the teacher was slamming into her.

Her pussy clenched hard around the throbbing cock making her lover moan and dump her load deep inside her student.

They stayed like that for awhile, sweaty bodies pressed against eachother when something unexpected happened. Y/n started crying.

"What's wrong? Im the one whos supposed to be emotional" camila joked and looked into her lovers watery eyes.

"Nothing will be the same now and this was probably a one time thing...girls just tend to use me for being a freak."

A rush of guilt washed over the cubans face. She had spent several months lusting for her teacher but never thought about what y/n would be going through.

"Im sorry...but i don't think we need to  stop whatever this was. I dont want to use you y/n... maybe we could try being something more."

"I'd like that cami. Thank you for trying to make me feel better."

They smiled and kissed eachother. There was a bit more emotion to this kiss than before. With a low grown the older woman pulled out slowly making camila whimper.

They both got changed into sweatpants and hoodies provided by y/n and spent the rest of the day cuddling.