Takemichi : you look cute with that clothes Mikey * look at the clothes and bite that they all bite him * that alot of bite don't it hurt *creepy smile * .

Mikey : it none of your business .

Takemichi : what * cold * say it again .

Mikey : I I I say it none of your business .

Takemichi : * tsk * maybe your lesson yesterday didn't teach you well .

Mikey : *flich and look away and remember he have a sleeping gas then he take out and broke it and close his nose * .

Takemichi : * cough * wtf .

Everyone start cough and some faint and Mikey run out of the house and everyone start to faint but he don't know they just fake it because they know Mikey have it .

Mikey : * pant pant * wtf with everyone they look at me like am there slave * shiver * ugh where to go now .

With bonten after see Mikey run away and get up and takemichi tell them to catch Mikey back .

With Mikey .

Mikey he just walk every street that he see then he walk in the fight between tenjiku and brahman.

In this au izana didn't die and senju is a boy and they will have a fight because senju thought izana kidnapped takemichi .

Mikey : um did I come , in the wrong time .

Everyone look at him .

Mikey : um hehe hehe * he laughed and turn around and about to run then someone grab his hand * .

Person : where are you going Mikey and what are you doing here  .

Mikey : run away Frome takemichi and bonten and where am going none of your business  * he turn and see that person and close his mouth * .

Mikey : I izana .

Izana : yup it me Mikey * grab his face  * hmm you look like shinichiro now with that hair .

Mikey : don't touch me * hit his hand away then someone pull Mikey to hug and izana get angry *.

Senju is mikey childhood friend .

Mikey look at that person and see senju and his eye start to sparkling .

Mikey :senju wha-...

Senju : don't talk and tell me why are are your body have a bite everywhere .

Izana about to speak .

Senju : don't talk and let not fight I have to ask this guy everything I heard he say takemichi name .

Izana close his mouth because he want to know too .

Mikey flich.

Mikey : I I don't want to say * get away from senju and run away * .

Senju : catch him back .

Izana : catch him back .

Say the same time .

Mikey start run don't care is his feet bleeding  and look back see brahman and tenjiku behind him then he run faster and see bonten gang Infront of him and he stop and look left and right and run to the right .

Everyone get out of Mikey way because see the three gang run behind Mikey and thought what did he do to get the three strongest gang chase him then Mikey see the building and run to the roof and hide for awhile .

With the three gang they run into each other and look at each other .

Senju : where is Mikey .

Izana : where is Mikey  .

They ask bonten .

Kakuchou : how should I know when I was find Mikey like you all .

In this au the characters in bonten it still in bonten and tenjiku have some new people in .

Izana : why are you want to find him he is your boss right .

Ran  : nope we already have a new boss and boss want him .

Senju: who your boss .

Rindou : takemichi

Then bang .

Rindou : ow ow why are you hit me .

Sanzu : boss say don't tell everyone about his name.

Rindou : opp but I already tell hehe 😋 sorry * run to hide behind his brother * .

Senju : wh what so he run from takemichi and why there a bite on him .

They say but not the members : we all the one do that even the boss .

Izana,senju  : you motherfucker why are you touch what mine .

They all look at him and senju .

Izana : opp hehe 

Senju : opp why are my mouth say that .

Kakuchou : so you all love him .

Izana : tsk yes .

Senju :yes  and wakasa love him too .

Bonten Mikey harem : wh what  * sigh and look at wakasa who look at them with an angry face * .

Kakuchou : hanma you know what to do .

Hanma : ugh why me * he take out the phone and call to takemichi and tell him what happened and he say hand the phone to izana and senju and wakasa *.

And they talk to each other .

Senju ,izana,wakasa:......... ...... .

And bonten  Mikey harem, takemichi  :* smirked * .

Me : what are tell talk about whatever let go to look at Mikey .

Mikey : they don't know am here right  let hope not .

Mikey : maybe I should go to senju or izana or takemichi again .

Mikey : * slap himself *  Mikey what are you thinking they almost kill you because of that s*X .

Mikey : maybe I should go to izana  hmm nope nope he a bad guy maybe senju .

Mikey : senju is a girl so maybe she good .

Mikey don't know senju is a boy because when they were little senju alway were a dress and girl clothes .

Mikey : hmm let go to senju but let sleep for now .

He just sleep on the floor 

Me : * creepy smile * he don't know  what will come to him when he go to senju * .

Mikey :* shiver *.

Me shock : tf how come * look at Mikey who shiver and normal again. * Emm nope nope bye not this * stop writing and talk about Mikey * .

Hello guy am back sorry for post late.

But hope you guy enjoy it have a great day reader .