Beautiful - 𝙸𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎

━━━・❪ ஐ ❫・━━━

 𝖲𝖳𝖮𝖱𝖦𝖤, ℙℍ𝕀𝕃𝕀𝔸 & 𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐒

呪術廻戦

𝙹𝚄𝙹𝚄𝚃𝚂𝚄 𝙺𝙰𝙸𝚂𝙴𝙽

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴: Hey, It’s been a while since I last updated this work. I apologize for that, I’ve been a bit busy with 𝑼𝑵𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑳𝑨𝑩𝑳𝒀 that’s why I was unable to really write for this one as much. Also, I’m curious about you guys’ opinions but would you like to see more works outside 𝙹𝚄𝙹𝚄𝚃𝚂𝚄 𝙺𝙰𝙸𝚂𝙴𝙽? I’m actually thinking of starting a project on series like Haikyuu!! or My Hero Academia (maybe next year?). Not now though, the academic year just started and I’m quite busy with college. And even though we just started a couple of weeks ago, it felt like I’m already drained with all the workload I have. I know I’m sporadic with my updates and abrupt whenever I want to start something but that’s just how it is. I do this thing for fun and despite how I open requests for people; I’m still in charge of how I want things to go. I don’t want to stress or pressure myself because writing is supposed to be therapeutic for me lmao. I don’t want my stress reliever to be a part of my stress. So with that out of the way, I'll be posting more in the next few weeks before I take a break from writing since I need all the time and energy I can get in studying. I can't afford to slack on my studies since I'm basically a scholar and if I fail one or two subjects, I'll have to pay for college and I don't want that.

𝙶𝙴𝙽𝚁𝙴: romance, falling in love, fluff

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁/𝚂: Inumaki Toge

𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂: headcannons about Inumaki’s backstory, awkward conversations

𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚈: After manifesting their clan’s ability, Toge was already used to controlling and restraining himself from speaking – in fear of affecting others with his technique. He eventually made up a way to express himself through onigiri ingredients. And he accepted the fact that he probably wouldn’t be able to speak normally as others. Well, that’s until he met the first person to hold his hand and make him speak, quite literally.

━━━・❪ ஐ ❫・━━━

Beautiful – 𝙸𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎

NIMBLE HANDS FIDDLED AROUND EACH OTHER. Inumaki Toge found himself fidgeting in his seat as he darted his eyes anywhere but the relentless gaze of his close friend. He couldn’t really remember what led the usually laid-back friend of his to suddenly grab him by the arm and lead him towards a secluded area in the school – he was suspicious at first but one look at their grinning face and sparkling eyes and he relented, he let them drag him to whatever place they want. But now that they’re sitting on rocks, in a stream, he wondered just how they went from talking about the upcoming sister school exchange event to…this.

“So? What do you think? Do you want to try it?” their eagerness was palpable and Toge was quite sure it’s the most excited he’s seen them apart from when they’re eating or fighting – they always seem to always have a smile on their face when they’re doing those. They look the best when they’re smiling. But still, he can’t allow himself to agree with them this time. He’s easily swayed by the things they do because he genuinely want to make his friend happy, he’ll even initiate pranks if it means making them smile, but to this request, he have to decline. And he needed to do it fast.