✨head canons✨

- y/n is academically smart but dumb on anything else. Like lowkey this girl is an idiot.

-reason for that was because when y/n was still an orphan. she did nothing but study/read books so she's used to studying and ACTUALLY enjoys it.

- ik this girl crazy fr.

-yes, she's an orphan. Same orphanage w/ Izana and kakucho [yes, I went with my original plan]

-izana and y/n's relationship is purely platonic [brother-and-sister] so I'm sorry if y'all wanted Izana. That was my original plan even before I started this chatfic

-y/n rants her problems alot on kakucho since he's a good listener and he knows how to comfort her.

-she once went to izana to rant and it was chaotic. He don't know how to comfort at all.

- y/n has severe asthma!

-y/n met Koko and Inupi when she had an asthma attack. Hanma was with her and he said "she good. Put her on rice🤨". y/n laughed making it worst.

-they actually became friends after that and Koko would pay for y/n's meds most of the time. Sugar daddy🤑

-when Hanma heard they had a new neighbor he was like "okay😐" but when he heard it's a girl this boy ran miles

-kisaki used to like y/n [that's why he wanted pics] but y/n was too rude to him and he was like "no thank you"

- y/n met ran and rindou through Izana

-ran would tease y/n ALOT he basically lives for it but when someone else do it he get annoyed.

-ran finds y/n amusing but he don't have feelings for her and neither does y/n

-y/n finds ran annoying. She thinks his only good characteristics is being handsome.

-rindou likes y/n but is too prideful to admit. Everyone knows but y/n too oblivious to notice.

-rindou likes giving y/n presents. T-shirts, shirts, foods, you name it.

-its mostly stolen tho🤣

-ran teases his brother because of this and he would sometimes flirt with y/n in front of him to make him jelly

-whenever someone hits on y/n and it's clear she doesn't have interest. Ran would come in and say "leave my girl alone"

- rindou tried this once and OH BOY y/n just had her jaw opened the whole time. When she was about to ask why he did that but he said "shut up" this boy a tsundere

- Shinichiro and y/n are actually funny together! He would always make fun of her which to y/n would always shut him up by saying "this is why you don't have any girlfriend."

-kazutora found y/n annoying at first but they match his energy and he later found her amusing

-kazutora would always say "your here again?" But deep down he's glad.

-y/n hang out with toman a week after they met. Izana was with her all throughout the day.

-the girls like hanging out every Saturday. There was once a time when chifiyu, Mikey, draken and Mitsuya somehow got involved and they made them carry their bags.

- y/n is actually very serious and matured in school which makes her friends wonder if she's the same person.

-this is because y/n knows the responsibility she carries.

-baji threatened to punch y/n's secretary so he could go inside the student council room to enjoy that free ac.

-there was once a time Mitsuya was gonna come home late because of toman meeting so he asked y/n to look out for mana and Luna and they love her!!!

-kind of a bad choice cause the house looked chaotic. Y/n apologized alot and offered to help Mitsuya clean the house

-after that mana and Luna would asked their brother to invite y/n again so they could play and they would

-when Yazuha found this out she started coming too

-before y/n met toman. hina would invite y/n for a sleep over.

-naoto is SASSY ASF! These two are always so competitive with each other.

-hina was surprised at first since naoto is normally calm but later got used to it.

-y/n would listen to Emma rant about draken and sometimes give love advice (which is crap by the way) and Emma would find her advice romantic.

-hina and Yazuha don't approve tho. They would always say something like "are you serious?" "Don't do that! That's cringy!"

-y/n blocked chifuyu once for 2 whole weeks for spoiling her to the manga she was reading.

- Mikey and y/n would roast each other every 10 seconds to the point people started to bet who would win.

- y/n and yamagishi actually gets along very well.

-y/n loves making fun of takemicchi when nobody's around

- baji would do a lot of shit. From kicking a vending machine for not giving him his snacks to barging onto the student council since he's "friends" with the president

POSSIBLE LOVE INTEREST:

Inupi Seishu✨

✨Mikey Sano✨

Enemies to lovers maybe

Yazuha Shiba✨

✨Chifuyu Matsuno✨

✨Kazutora Hanemiya✨

✨Rindou haitani✨

✨Hanma Shuji✨

✨Mitsuya Takashi✨

✨----- -------✨

✨----- ---------✨

✨???✨

✨???✨