"Please, Y/n.. I-I'll do anything!" He holds onto my legs.

"I'll try to forgive you..but I'm still trying to forgive you for shooting Selina!"

"Oh thank you! Y/n, you can count on me." He gets up and hugs me again.

"So, you need to leave and I can pretend the save Alfred and Bruce, okay?"

"Okay, but when will I see you again?"

"Well, you can visit me anytime but just make sure nobody sees you." I reply.

He kisses my cheek and leaves. I open up the kitchen door. Bruce and Alfred are still under.

"Y/n, where's our guest?" Alfred asks.

"Yeah uh sorry about this." I say and punch Alfred and Bruce. They look shocked but say thanks.

"Where's Jeremiah?" Bruce asks angrily.

"He's gone, he just left but-"

"You let him get away?!"

"I- I didn't 'let' him! He's not that easy to take down." I lie.

"Right.. sorry." Bruce replies.

We go back to the sitting room.

"What's this?" Alfred asks inspecting the bomb.

"Don't touch that!" I shout.

"What? What is it?" Bruce asks.

"It's a bomb."

"What? Why isn't it set off?"

"..I don't know.." I say. Why didn't Jeremiah take it with him??

"Y/n.. something isn't adding up.." Bruce says.

"What are you implying?"

"Nothing. Master Bruce is just being weird." Alfred says.

"Okay.."

"Well, let's go to the police." Bruce says. Oops. Kinda forgot I have to say something to the cops.. hmm.. okay I need to think of something..

Okay, I'm just gonna have to make it up as I go. We arrive at the station.

"Jeremiah us back?" Jim repeats.

"Yeah, he had Alfred and I under something." Bruce says.

"Were you Y/n?"

"No."

"Okay, thanks for letting me know. Y/n, I'd like to ask you a few questions." Jim leads me to a room. Okay let's do this.

"So, tell me exactly what happened." Jim says sitting down.

"Well I was waking down the alley where my parents were murderer and I seen the newspaper, where is spoke about my parents, there were loads of them taped to a door. I went through the door and it led me to a tunnel. Through the tunnel it led me to Wayne Manor. Then, he was there.." I say, faking tears.

"It's okay, don't worry he can't get to you." Jim says.

Why am I doing this? I'm lying for a killer and somehow I'm amazing at lying.

"Well he was there. And.. these people who looked exactly like my parents were. Of course, they weren't them but it looked so real and Bruce and Alfred were under so that made it even more real. Alfred called Jeremiah our guest. Then, everyone except Jeremiah left. He turned down the lights and played music. He made me dance with him." I say.

"Dance?" Jim questions and I nod my head.

"Yes." Now i have to make some stuff up.

"He told me he loved me." I say, which is true.

"Y/n, what is it with you and the Valeska twins?" He chuckles and i do too.

"I have no idea. And we danced, while he just confessed his love for me. Then, I blacked out and he was gone." I say.

"Okay. Thanks for cooperating." Jim says standing up. I leave the room.

"You alright Y/n?" Alfred asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine thanks." I smile.

"Would you like to stay at Wayne Manor again tonight?"

"Yes, thank you." I say and we all go home. I go into my bedroom.

I'm lying for him. The police believe it. Well of course I'm a good liar but-

I hear knocking on my window.

I grab a gun and open my curtains. It's Jeremiah. I sigh of relief and open my window.

"You scared me!" I whisper.

"Sorry, i just couldn't wait to see you." Jeremiah whispers.

"I had to go down the the station and give a story."

"Really? What did you say?"

"I just told them that you said you loved me and I blacked out." I rely.

"Good. So when should I ask for a supply to give to the city?" Jeremiah asks.

"Give it a while. They'll forget about you and then you'll be the hero!" I smile.

"Yes, okay. Just stay here every night so i can get to you."

"Of course, I'm actually enjoying this."

"Me too, doll."

I hear some footsteps.

"Okay i gotta go then, see ya tomorrow." He kisses my cheek and goes back out the window.

Bruce walks in.

"Were you talking to someone?" He asks, half asleep.

"Nope, just trying to sleep." I reply and he nods and leaves.

Close one