One

Your POV
I woke up early today. Well first day of new school. Interesting. Time to get more people hating on me, hahah. I got off the bed and went to the bathroom. I showered, shaved, brushed my teeth and went back to my room. I put on the school uniform; black skirt, grey shirt. I grabbed my stuff and went downstairs, where my mom was making a breakfast. ''Morning, love' she saluted. ''Hi mom' I saluted back and sat on the table.
''How are you feeling, nervous?' she asked, as if she wanted to make things worse.
''Yes, --' ''Are you scared?' ''Wha-- no. It's not that they're ghouls or something. Heheh' I joked and mom laughed. Ghouls are creepy but yet, my mind can't take that such creatures exist in our world; it's insane.
When finished I got off for school. I walked to the big old, which looked nice, it was a pretty building with a big ''playground' full of students. I nervously started to walk to the front door, trying to avoid being noticed. I don't like being the center of attention. By the way, I didn't mention why I changed school, but there are a lot of ways to understand that I think; well, the truth is that me and my mother moved from 5th Ward to here, the 17th. It's no big deal, I hadn't that much of ''friends' back there, they were all fakes, something that makes me sad, knowing it. I headed to the headmaster's office, She was sitting on a table, drinking her hot coffee and looking through a book. I cleared my throat, and made her look up at me.
''H-Hello, mrs..' I started ''I-I'm new here and ...if you could give me my classes' info, that would be great' I wasn't even looking at her; it was so embarassing
The headmaster, a middle aged blonde woman smiled at me and giggled at what I said, or maybe, how awkward I looked saying that. ''Are you y/full/n? Pleasure to have you in our school! Here's your classes' timetable' she gave to me a piece of paper with my classes.
''Thank you, mrs!' I awkwardly bowed and went out of the office. I looked at the timetable and saw my first period was History. I sighed. I have to take a lot of notes, if I want to keep up with the class.
Class was boring and it turned out that it was so easy. At lunch I sat alone at a table. But I was surprised to see a black haired girl coming and sitting next to me.
''May I?' she asked. She was smiling at me and she was so beautiful! ''Of course' I gave her a small smile and continued eating.
''So, you are new here, right?' she asked. ''Yeah..' I replied. ''I'm Ina Kyotou by the way, nice to meet you' ''I'm y/full/n, same here' I smiled at her. And we continued talking.

When I got home, I thew the bag at my bed, took of my shoes and rushed in the kitchen to get something to eat. My mom had left me a note saying she won't be back till 7 o'clock. She's looking for a job in here, as we just moved. I love this house. My room's so big and cozy and ...I am happy. I made a friend! Me and Ina have a lot of classes together and she's so cool and funny. I am glad I did make a friend.
I went to the living room, eating some chips and sat on the couch. I opened the television. I hit the news.

Another ghoul attack at the 19th ward and possible ghoul attack at the 18th ward. Suspect claims he saw Volcano [a/n: madeup name] . If you live in wards 18, 19, 20, please be at your homes by 8 o'clock the latest. For your safety.

I closed the TV and sighed. Another ghoul attack. I don't get it. Why do these creatures devour humans? I mean why innocent humans? And why do they exist? How can they exist? If I were a ghoul...would I be thinking the same about humans? No, I guess not. Ghouls eat humans. Human flesh and human blood. They can be described as vampires, but vampires have other superpowers, like controlling ice, fire, wind and hey also have the ability to be beautiful. I've seen pics of ghouls; they're not what you'd call 'beautiful' at all. I went upstairs and went online to my social media accounts. I stayed on for half an hour and then finished my homework, which, hopefully was very easy. By the time I finished, my mom came back home. I went to salute her.
''Hi mom! How did it go?' I smiled.
''Great! I found a job! I will work on an art gallery as assistant for the moment! It sounds so interesting! I'm excited!' she said like a cheerful little child.
After taking a dinner, I went upstairs to sleep. I first finished a book I was currently reading and then closed my eyes. And slept.
Unfortunately, I saw a nightmare about some ghoul attack on here. And woke up crying.

First chapter!

Tell me whatcha think and maybe comment ideas or smth and like!? x <3

Love you xx