1|𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙇

WELCOME TO _[HELL]_|||PROCEEDING|||PLEASE WAIT|||

WELCOME TO _[HELL]_
|
|
|
PROCEEDING
|
|
|
PLEASE WAIT
|
|
|

[NAME] pulled their lab coat closer to their cold frame as they stared at the computer they held in their gloved hands

[NAME] pulled their lab coat closer to their cold frame as they stared at the computer they held in their gloved hands. These labs had always been colder than they liked. With air ducts right over the scientists day and night, the place felt like an icebox.

Still, [NAME] had learned to regulate the slight shake in their hands from the temperature. After all, one slip up when dropping a solution into a test tube and you were toast. Here, everything had to be perfect. If it wasn't, the boss would kill you.

And I didn't mean that in a figurative way. He would literally kill you. Take your internal organs and use them as backups for whatever other experiments he was running. He would wipe your name from every database ever known to man. By the time he was done with you, you wouldn't have existed.

[NAME] had lost countless numbers of coworkers to him. Even a few friends. No one ever really lasted. At this point, the longest lasting people at the lab site were them and these two other kids. (They were way too young to be dealing with all this illegal shit, but no one wanted to speak out against their boss and risk some healthy organ farming.)

Speaking of their boss, they all knew his name. But only a few were brave enough to speak it out-loud. Most of the time he just went as "Sir" or "Bossman". The former was the more popular option.

The sound of blaring alarms shook [NAME] almost causing them to drop the computer they were carrying around. A loud robotic voice yelled out from the speakers demanding everyone to gather in a certain room.

That room, which didn't have a specific name, was where all lab workers piled in when there was a breakout, or an emergency. Though sometimes the 'Boss' used it when he needed something to be done.

[NAME] was used to this by now, tuning out the robotic voice which repeated the directions for a third time. They eventually got shuffled into a crowd of anxious coworkers and even some lab experiments that had to be supervised at all times.