Solving the puzzle

"I missed you so much...."

Shaurya stood there embracing his life tight and safe in his arms after long.After six bloody months of pain and frustration Anokhi was back at the place where she ultimately belonged to.

He immediately felt light.Even though a part of him was growing anxious about the way she would react to his sudden confession,he royally ignored the thought of making some distance between them.

Somewhere deep he knew that this embrace and confession have two possibilities...one,his dream and desire- a new beginning to their story and two his worst fear- an ultimate ' The end' to their story.The chances are fifty-fifty.In either ways,he decided that he won't be the first person pulling back, as for him, every second with her is precious especially when there is no guarantee about tomorrow.

'I know that I am not a part of your memory today but I swear...i swear that I will make new memories...infact better memories...'

Anokhi moved a bit from her position scaring Shaurya at once.

'Is she is trying to pull back?'....he hated this thought that popped up in his head out nowhere.No matter how hard he tried to remain positive, these days his mind only supported negativity.

He acted fast and engulfed her more in his arms out of fear.But her next move proved him wrong.To his surprise,her grip around him tightened.She pressed herself more against him,if that was even possible.She shifted her tiny head a bit ,only to place it back to a more comfortable position on his shoulder.Her fists slowly began collecting more length of his blazer.Her heart pounded wild against his chest and soon their mixed heartbeats became the only source of sound inside the room.

Anokhi finally parted her lips against his shoulder.

"I love...I love you so much."

Shaurya's breath hitched for a moment.

'Am i dreaming or did she really say that ?..'

Even before he could contemplate what she said ,she repeated it for the second time making his heart flutter.

"Shaurya ....I love you..."...Anokhi whispered against his chest.

'Shaurya'...he smiled through his tears.

'It sounds so damn beautiful from your mouth...'

His thoughts trailed back to an incident that happened almost an year before.

"Shaurya..."

"Hmmm.."...he asked without looking up from the laptop screen.

"Shaurya...."

"Hmmm...."

"Shaurya..."

"Speak up!"....he shot his eyes in her direction annoyed.

"I hate it when you ignore me..."

All that Shaurya could do was to give a break to what he was doing and stare at her.

'Sorry!'...he asked shaking his head.

She directed her face in the opposite direction.

He remained silent for a moment after which he continued.

"You know what... you look damn cute with that irritated expression of yours..."...he chuckled and spread his arms wide signalling her to come over.