Chapter 3: The Rise of New Heroes(part 2)

The forest green-haired boy ran into the school, up the stairs, to his classroom. His blue-headed, blue-eyed glasses-wearing friend, Tenya Iida, was standing at the door waiting for Izuku. "Izuku, how are you late? I called you about ten different times and texted you a million times." Tenya said a little angry at Izuku.

"I'm sorry, Tenya. I'll try to make it at least five minutes earlier tomorrow, promise. Now, we should sit down before we get in trouble for standing up instead of sitting in our seats," the green-eyed boy replied.

"Ah, you're right Izuku," the boy wearing glasses vocalized rushly back to Izuku while walking to his seat, in the front of the classroom.

Izuku giggled at his school loving friend, while walking to his own seat. The freckled boy sat in his seat.

"Izuku Midoriya, also known as Deku," an ash-haired, ruby red-eyed male remarked while slamming his hand on the two person desk.

Deku jumped up a little bit. "Ugh. Here we go again," Izuku groaned softly, already knowing who it was.

"That's my seat, nerd. So move before I made your sorry ass move," the ruby red-eyed male pronounced loudly.

"But Kacchan, this has always been my seat," the sitting male mention to 'Kacchan'.

"Not anymore! New school, new year, new seats!" a pink-haired, yellow-eyed female voiced.

"So why don't you just go and sit beside that new girl over there?" the blonde male said while pointing to a brown-haired, browned-eyed girl, with pick cheeks. "Listen Deku, Shoto's arriving today, and since that's going to be his seat, this is going to be my seat. Got it, nerd?"

"Who's Shoto?" Izuku questioned the duo.

The pink-haired female and ash-blonde male laughed. "Can you believe he doesn't know who Shoto is? What rock have you been living under, extra?" the ruby-eyed male questioned while laughing.

"He's only a famous model," the girl said.

"And I'm his best friend. Go on, fucking move Deku," 'Kacchan' yelled at the other male.

"Hey! Who elected you King of Seats?" the new girl spoke.

"Look, Mina. We got a female Deku, another nerd, in our class this year. What are you gonna do, fucking newbie? Make me float?" the loud male questioned the brown-eyed girl.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" the new girl said. She then grabbed Izuku by the hand and walked off, to the place she was sitting at. "Come on," she said to Izuku.

Izuku trips and falls, spilling all but one macaron. "Sorry, sorry, sorry," he mumbled.

"Did everyone find a seat?" a black-haired, black-eyed, adult, mal teacher asked in a tired, monotone voice.

"Chillax, Deku. No biggie," the pink-cheeked girl said.

"I so wish I can handle Kacchan the way you do. Ummm... Did you call me 'Deku'?" the freckled male uttered.

"You mean the way 13 does it." the female says not answering the male's question. "She says all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing," she points at the loud, ruby-eyed male, "Well, that boy over there is evil, and we are the good people. We can't let him get away with it."

"Well, that's easier said than done. He likes to make my life miserable," the greeneete replied.

"That's because you let him, Deku. You just need more confidence," the chocolate brown eyed girl says back.

Izuku takes the only macaron left and breaks it in half, giving half to the girl next to him and keeping half for himself. "My name is Izuku Midoriya, not Deku," he said.

"Ochako Uraraka," Ochako said, giving her name right back, "Oh I'm sorry. I just thought that your name was Deku because that loud blonde called you Deku."

"Oh no, it's fin--" Izuku started before getting cut off by the teacher.

"For those of you who don't yet know me, I'm Mr. Aizawa. I'll be your teacher this year," the black head adult said.

"Where the hell is he? He should have been here by now," the whispered to himself, being quiet for once.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Outside of the school, a half-red-half-white-haired male was running to the school. He made it up a few stairs before a car stopped in front of the school. A white hair with red streaks and blue eyed female got out of the car. "Shoto, please reconsider! You know what dad wants," she said to the half-n-half boy.

"But this is what I wanna do, Fuyumi," Shoto said. Shoto hears someone groan in pain. He turns around and sees an older man with blonde hair and blue eyes on the ground trying to get up but couldn't. The heterochromatic boy runs to the 50-year-old man to help him up off the ground.

"Thank you, young man," the 50-year-old said to Shoto. Shoto gives a small smile to the older male then turns around losing his smile, knowing there is no way to get in the school now. Walking towards the blue-eyed older woman, who is standing next to the car with the back door open for them to get in the car.

"I just wanna go to school like everybody else. What's so wrong with that? Please don't tell the old man about all this," Shoto asked his older sister.

~877 words~