Chapter 25: In preperation

Start from the beginning

"Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze, status: deceased", I read out loud. "Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, status: unknown". My eyes widened. That's me! Even the picture points towards it. The marks on the face are exactly like mine. What's more the hair colour is yellow. Tears formed in my eyes. I checked the other clan members. All of the statuses were either deceased or unknown.
"Umm... I'm sorry but you aren't aloud to be in here", a voice said behind me. "Only members of the Hyuga or Namikaze clan may enter this residence. Well I could give you permission... But that's too late now". She sounded very polite. Her facial expression was showing the complete opposite though. She must have been really angry at me.
"Now, now. Take it easy little one", I chuckled.
"Get out!" she said menacingly. Her byakugan eyes activated. "Get out as if your life depended on it". I shook my head and my finger.
"You don't need to talk to me with such hate", I smiled. "I am after all the son of the fourth Hokage Minato Namikaze. If you don't believe me... Check the picture on the wall".

"I'm going to check out the rest of the house", I said. My arms stretched behind my head, my right hand grabbing my left elbow. "Later". I walked into the next room, leaving the girl in complete shock. The room was big, the walls were made out of my oak wood. There were two slidable doors to the right of the room's entrance. In the center of the room there was a big square box. Other than that the room was fairly empty. I removed the lid off the box. At first glance it shocked me. I pulled out one of my three-pronged kunai. A sword was laying inside the box. It was very similar to the kunai in my hand, with the exception of it being five-pronged. Just that the sword had a longer hilt and the blade was a lot longer, around 40 inches to be exact. The prongs on the sides were the same length on both weapons. If not a bit longer on the sword. I heard something fall and a scream that followed it. Without hesitation I rushed into the other room. A body was being dragged outside. I quickly followed. Two hidden cloud shinobi were dragging the Hyuuga girl. I chased them all the way to the Hokage tower.

The Hyuuga girl had been pinned up on the fire symbol of the tower. Blood was dripping out of her stomach and arms. I don't know how the enemy was able to this to her in such a short time. But the people who did this ain't nothing to laugh at. ANBU units were present. They seemed to be fiddling with something. I threw a three-pronged kunai towards the Hyuuga girl. Before it hit the stone wall I grabbed it. Now I could see what the ANBU unit was trying to do, remove an explosive seal. I put my palms on their backs and transported the ANBU away, one by one. A barrier made of blue crystal formed around the tower as I completed the hand seals.
"Relax", I said as calmly as I could. But with her wounds I don't think she'll be able to. "What's your name?". This wasn't going to help much, though it's worth a shot to calm her down.
"Hanabi", she cried. "They took my right eye". I just nodded.
"To not get you panicked I'm going to tell you the procedure. First, I'm going to remove the restraints", I smiled while carefully pulling the metal pieces out of her body. She fell into my arms. "Second I'll have to remove the explosives from your body". I had to place her on the roof of the tower, to increase the success rate of this technique. My senses showed that there wasn't a single soul inside the building. Good. I removed the seal with extra precaution. A sizzling noise was heard from behind the fire symbol.
"Shit!" I whispered.

The explosion was destructive enough to crack my crystal barrier. It actually broke when my body was sent towards it. The pain was minimal, although I could feel my body scream. I looked down. Hanabi's body had been completely shielded by my own. I took the the hit of the impact. It's safe to say it wasn't very pleasing. To think that I had been sent 23 meters into the air by an explosion to then glide on the ground for 3 meters. I weaved 36 hand seals and surrounded Hanabi with healing water. All of her wounds, the hole in her stomach and even her lost eye were starting to recover. I stood up once more. Now I was angry. I bent my body forward, placing my hands on the ground. My right foot was further away then my left. I charged out of the city with full speed. Catching up to the ninja who had done this was really easy. I now stood before a unit of ninja. 16 at the least. I drew my longswords.
"This will be over in a flash", I said coldly.