Life in the Den

Maddie POV:

I was having the best dream ever, I was running wild in the forest, the wind blowing wildly through my hair when, I stumbled across  a cute little butterfly, I named her Buttercup and we became the best of friends

I was having the best dream ever, I was running wild in the forest, the wind blowing wildly through my hair when, I stumbled across a cute little butterfly, I named her Buttercup and we became the best of friends. Buttercup started flying away so I decided to chase after her, I reached out to catch the innocent, playful butterfly and I was having so much fun that I kinda took a step to far, then before I knew it. I had fallen off the cliff, landed with a thud, I jolted awake and took in my surroundings.

Wyatt POV:

I was sleeping quietly , until I was awoken from my peaceful slumber by a lovely slap in the face and a knee digging into my side. I turned my head to see my ridiculous twin sister, mouth wide open, snoring and drooling, I mean a lot of drooling, her pillow was like...drenched in slobber. After about five minutes I was just about to drift to sleep when I heard whimpering, and I then had been slapped in the face...again! I have had enough so I decided to push her off the bed. I heard a loud thud, I got cozy again and fell back asleep.

Maddie POV:

I woke up to see my brother sleeping like a little puppy. 'He wont be like that for long' I thought to myself with a malicious look on my face. I got up, put on my favourite fur coat and and went out to the others, I looked back at Wyatt with a slight smirk on my face and continued my quest to get pay back on my weird older brother.

Wyatt POV:

I woke up from my lovely sleep and peered over the side of the bed, expecting to see Maddie there but, no. She wasn't there. I sat up and got dressed then walked out of our room to see Willa. "Morning Wilz, have you seen Mads? " I asked "Oh, Good morning and yeah, she just left...she said she was going to see her friend? " Willa replied. I stood there looking at her with wide eyes. " WHAT?! " Willa jumped back and growled lowly at me. " You just let our LITTLE SISTER LEAVE WITHOUT one of us?! " I growled at her. "I'm sorry Wyatt, but you didn't need to talk to me like that " She said as she got in my face, growling lowly as she left. I stood there, ashamed of myself for snapping at her. "Willa wait...! " I jogged to her, grabbing her wrist softly. " I'm sorry- " She started, I cut her off " No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't of snapped at you, but we need to go find Maddie " I say while pulling her into a hug. "Ok, ok. I get it. Now get off of me " She says as she pushed me off of her, playfully rolling her eyes. I chucked and let go of her. We then headed out of the den with some members of the pack and went to search for Maddie.