1. Red Light Green Light

PEN's POV

I woke up in a big room with all these other people.
Behind a bunch of bunk beds I could see some drawings.
The first was some people running to another person.
The second were four people holding a circle triangle star and umbrella.
The third were a bunch of people playing tug o war.
The fourth were two people playing with marbles and a third watching them.
The fifth was a bunch of people jumping onto tall poles for some reason.
And the sixth was an image of this game called Squid Game.
I think I played that game once.

Anyways,I saw Rocky talking to a good friend,Yo Yo Ball. Yo Yo Ball was anthrophobic and isolophobic so it was good. The weird thing was, they both had numbers on green jackets.
Yo Yo Ball had 457 and Rocky had 2.

I moved my blue hair around and tried to remember how I got here.

I was living with my boyfriend Eraser and our roommate, Snowball.

I borrowed money from my friend Coiny, who was starting to get annoyed by me and ended up getting pick pocketed somehow. I probably should've asked money from Leafy ever since she bought Fireys company years ago but it's too late now since the only people I'm familiar with are Rocky and Yo Yo Ball.
Anyways I worked for Coinys rival, Freesmart but they fired me for losing the money.
Pissed, I bumped into a business man and didn't hesitate to play Ddakji with him. I earned money even if I did get slapped in the face multiple times. I was also allowed to join this game. I'm assuming this is where the games will be held at.

I go up to Rocky and Yo Yo Ball, ignoring some guy with the number 101 on his jacket beating up someone with a 67 on hers. But as I look at 67, I noticed that she was the one who had pick pocketed me.
I was about to give her the beating of her life but some guy with a 456 on his jacket beat me to it. Forget it, I thought.

I walked over to Rocky and Yo Yo Ball who were talking to an old man. "Hey Pen!" Yo Yo Ball said, then continued talking to the old man. I looked at the man. Sweet, he was player 1. I looked at my jacket. Player 458. So I met 456 and 457. I looked up and saw that there were 458 players here. Wow. I'm the last.

Anyways, as the fighting goes ahead some people in pink suits stopped the fight by doing nothing.
This surprised me, but then I remembered that there was someone with a pink suit and a black mask with a white circle pick me up in the van.
"Hey Pen." Yo Yo Ball tapped me.
"Oh sorry I zoned out." I said. "It's fine. Anyways do you think we're going to be doing Red Light Green Light first?" Yo Yo Ball asked. I gave him a confused look.
"Oh those pink dudes said that we will be playing 6 games and whoever wins the 6 games will go home with $458,000,000." Yo Yo Ball said. "Games are fun!" Player 1 said from behind Yo Yo Ball and Rocky. "Well what's the first game?" I asked. "The pink dudes didn't say." Yo Yo Ball said.
So me, YYB, Rocky and the old man signed contracts. I noticed that all pink dudes had circles on their masks, but the one who stood out from the others had a square on their mask.

So we ended up into the first game which believe it or not was Red Light Green Light. I was hoping it would be squid game bc it was a popular game I played a long time ago. I really had the feeling Red Light Green Light was the first game bc that was the password the pink guy gave me before coming to this place.

The rules of the game were announced. I already know what red light green light was so this should be a clear walkthrough.

Green Light

I saw some guy with a 324 running in front of literally everyone but he stopped, dropped and rolled when the doll said Red Light and ended it with a bang. I was pretty ahead of everyone so when the doll said Green Light, I quickly made my way to 324 along with 250. "Hey you got eliminated idiot, you can cancel your scene." The only thing that was canceled was this guys life. Same with 250 as he flinched from the sight of gagging blood and tried to make a run for it but got shot dead. So did a bunch of other people. I just stood where I was and stared at 324's dead body as the rules were explained again, wasting more time.

GREEN LIGHT

I quickly moved and turned around to see the only ones who were moving were the old man from earlier and Yo Yo Ball.

RED LIGHT

As I stood where I was, I noticed the old man look happy while Yo Yo Ball looked like himself.

GREEN LIGHT

Me, Yo Yo Ball and the old man were still the only ones to move.

RED LIGHT

GREEN LIGHT

This time, everyone moved. I guess because people saw us move, they thought it would be safe not to get killed.

RED LIGHT

2 gunshots were fallowed by the sound of players falling and so on and so on.

Now there were only seconds left as I saw Rocky and the old man on the finish line.
Me and Yo Yo Ball were close.

GREEN LIGHT

Yo yo Ball bolted to the finish safely
But I Tripped over a dead body, costing me less time.

I saw that 456 dude also falling

RED LIGHT

Crap. Well not only did someone with the number 199 save 456, but me also.
I was actually a bit surprised that I didn't die yet.

Bang! Bang!
Nope. Spoke too soon. Oh wait nvm someone else.

GREEN LIGHT

As if this was some movie, me 199 and 456 jumped all the way to the finish line and just in time to.

The timer hit 0:00 and there were a bunch of people that still needed to cross.
No need for them doing that because that doll just shot them and they all died as if it was magically random.

I looked around.
There were a bunch more of us here.
I feel like I'm going to be in here for a while.
Or worse... forever...