13| "𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾?"

Start from the beginning

They slowly walked further in, going into the crowd of people and starting to dance with each other, bright smiles on their faces. As they danced, their hands separated where Y/n suddenly bumps into someone's back, both turning around facing each other.

"Hey, watch where your--" The boy begins.

He stops when he sees her, seeming to check her out. Her beautiful e/c eyes staring straight back into his blue ones, her long h/c hair. Y/n couldn't help but examine him too, liking his blue eyes and short brown hair.

"Oh, uh... hi." The boy greets, clearing his throat.

Y/n smiles a little. "Hi."

"What's your name?" The boy asks.

"Uh..." Y/n stammers out, glancing around before looking back at him. "Y-Y/n. What about you? What's your name?"

"John. My name's John. But everyone just calls me Murphy." The boy, now known as John or Murphy, introduces. "Do you... Do you wanna dance?"

Reluctantly, Y/n nods, both of them beginning to dance in their spots on the dance floor, blue eyes staring into e/c ones almost the whole time.

The grounder had let the two girls walk as he led them somewhere, most likely back to the cave. The sisters trailed behind him, Y/n being behind both Octavia and the grounder as she was limping, panting heavily.

Octavia stopped at the sound of her sister letting out a loud sigh, turning around, seeing the e/c eyed girl leaning against a tree. Quickly, she rushes over as the grounder also turns around, noticing they both stopped.

"Her leg. She need to rest." Octavia informs.

The grounder doesn't say anything as he walks forward, picking Y/n up bridal style, holding her with ease. Octavia goes to protest but the grounder stares at her with a blank expression, making her stop, knowing this would be right for her sister. Once again, they continue walking, Octavia trying to keep up with the grounder.

"Thank you. You saved my life." Y/n says, feeling slightly tired from the pain as she looks to the grounder.

He, however, doesn't respond, nor even glancing at either of the Blake sisters, only walking.

"That girl back there, we knew her, so, if she's here, then so is our brother. Please, you have to help him, too. They'll kill him." Octavia pleads, not getting a reply. "You don't understand us, do you? Great."

He still doesn't say a word while they journey forward, the grounder soon placing Y/n to the ground, Octavia helping her stand as he moves a large log out of the way, revealing a cave underneath. Hesitantly obeying what he wanted, Octavia slowly went into the cave, Y/n being second and the grounder being last where he picks up Y/n again.

Octavia follows the grounder further into the cave, watching as he places her sister on the ground, to which she sits beside the e/c eyed girl, grabbing her hand.

"Why are you taking care of me? Of us?" Y/n questions.

"You found us at the bottom of that ravine. Fixed Y/n's knee." Octavia adds as she recalls his previous actions.

Just then, the grounder grabs their wrists, putting chains around them. He ignores their cries as he chains them to something sturdy, keeping the girls trapped in the cave together. As they stilled shouted, he walked off, leaving the sisters to themselves.

Y/n had still found herself with Murphy, both of them dancing happily, the girl moving her hair around that was up in a ponytail. Just then, the music stops, making the teenagers groan as they take off their masks.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝗃𝗈𝗁𝗇 𝗆𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗁𝗒On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara