Chapter 2

Harry was staying home the rest of the day. He was going to finish his work. Daisy was on his bed. She was looking at her Papa,with bright blue eyes. She crawled over to him.

She looked at his computer screen. "I see you. What you looking at silly girl?" Harry asked. Daisy just looked at the screen then at her Papa.

"Ohhhhh. This is Papa's laptop. He uses this for work." Harry said. Daisy just touched the screen. Harry chuckled at her.

He kissed her head. "Babe its not touch screen." Harry said. Then Harry smelled something. It was coming from Daisy.

She had pooped in her diaper. She wasn't even crying. "Okay Babe lets get you cleaned up." Harry said. Daisy just sat there.

Harry got up from the bed and picked Daisy up. He carried her to the diaper changer. That was in his room. He put her on the table and began to change her nappie.

Louis was just walking into their bedroom. "Harry did she pee?" Louis asked. "No,Babe. She pooped." Harry answered him. He nodded.

"Harry I can change her." Louis said. "No. She's my baby girl." Harry said. "Okay. Wipe her front to back." Louis told Harry. "Yes,Babe." Harry said.

Daisy giggled and smiled. "Hi Babe. Is Papa changing your stinky diaper?" Louis cooed her. But Daisy tried to pick at her poop.

"Daisy,we do not touch our poopy. Its nasty. Its icky." Harry softly scolded her. She stopped herself from touching her poop.

"Good girl." Harry said. He kissed her head. Harry cleaned her up. He carefully picked her up. "Papa." she said. "Hi babe. Whats up?" Harry asked.

"Wove you. Wove Daddy." she giggled. "I love you too." he said. Daisy snuggled on Harry. She fell asleep. She had her short arms around his neck.

He peppered the side of her face with kisses. Harry got back on the bed. He had Daisy still asleep on his chest. He had finished his work.

Harry loved being a father. He was actually Daisy's stepfather. But she didn't know. He will never tell her he is her stepfather.

Harry kissed the side of her head. Daisy was snuggled in the crook of Harry's neck. Louis was putting up their clean clothes.

"Louis. C'mere." Harry softly sang. After Louis hung up their clothes, Louis got on the bed and snuggled his face in the crook of Harry's neck. Harry chuckled.

Because he has a baby in one crook and. His boyfriend in the other. Daisy was holding on to her Papa's hand. She did put Harry's fingers in her mouth.

Harry chuckled. Daisy was still teething. Louis had his arm around Harry's waist. Then Louis fell asleep. Daisy woke up. She sat up and crawled on her Papa's chest.

She looked her Papa's green eyes. "Hi Babe." harry cooed her. She was looking at her Papa's tattoos. "I have tattoos." Harry cooed her. She smiled. She clapped her hands together. Harry smiled at his little girl.