- ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴇʟꜰᴛʜ ʟᴀʙᴏʀ.

Start from the beginning

Wendy nods her head. She takes a deep breath. Now was the time to ask. Just ask, Wendy, she tells herself. But her heart was drumming so loudly in her chest. "Have you ever felt like that around me?" Presley pauses. She takes this moment to really see Wendy.

Her red cheeks, her hopeful brown eyes and.. rosy lips.. and beautiful dark blonde locks that she had brushed behind her head and held together with those cute bows she always wears.. wait, she was trailing off. "You mean.. am I in love with you?"

The fact that the smaller girl didn't respond and had her eyes downcast spoke volumes. Presley was utterly shocked. There was really no other way to describe what she was feeling than shock. Wendy Darling was in love with her.. She just admitted to being in love.. with her?

Presley feels herself heat up as dark thoughts start to enter her mind. How could someone like Wendy Darling be in love with her when there were so many out there less damaged and less undeserving than her? What had she done to deserve Wendy coming onto her path.. and what price did she have to pay for that to happen?

"Say something, please," Wendy begs. She leans forward and grabs her hands. "Please, I need you to tell me anything. But just speak to me," she tells her. The silence between them was killing her with anxiety. Presley's face was unreadable as she was so lost in thought.

Just at that moment the kettle behind her started to make its presence known. Wendy grabbed the opportunity to stand up swiftly and put it off the fire. She feels a tear slip down her cheek, which she wipes off before anyone could notice. Why did she have to say something? It had messed everything up between them. She should have just kept quiet and suffer in silence. Better than to suffer in silence as Presley was probably pondering how to let her down easy..

"I love you, Wendy."

The blonde turns around so fast that she almost swiped the box with teabags off the kitchen counter. She didn't bother to hide her watery eyes or blushing cheeks. "Y-you do? You're not saying it because you feel guilty or forced to so you do not upset my feelings?"

Presley didn't respond, but instead she stands up and marches over to Wendy. The smaller girl had no time to say anything either as Presley gently cups her cheeks and lowers her head. Her soft lips brush over hers, her lipgloss smearing over Wendy's lips. It was as if their lips were barely touching, so soft did Presley kiss her, but to Wendy it was heavenly. Her hands slide through the blonde messy locks of the blue eyed girl. She let her fingers brush through them gently as Wendy pulls Presley closer, forcing their lips to touch more intimately. 

And nothing had ever felt so good.

°

Presley stumbles inside the cave, still a little breathless from escaping Cerberus. Loki looks up at her arrival and smirks lazily. "Congratulations, you're not dead." The blonde narrows her eyes on him, still bound on top of the stone by his wrists and ankles. The snake above his head released another drop of venom. Loki winces a little when it hits his skin, causing a sizzling sound to fill the room and the stench of burnt flesh to hit Presley's nostrils. "Congratulations, you're still not doing anything," she grumbles sarcastically. 

She marches deeper into the cave and stands by the god's feet. "Now tell me what my Last Labor is, so I can get the information I need from you and go on with my life." "So impatient," the Norse God tuts, shaking his head for as much as possible in his current restraints. Presley's eyes blaze up with all the pent up frustration and dislike for him. She balls her fist and puts it down on the rock to which he was bound. "You're so slow. Sounds almost like you don't want to miss me," she taunts, followed by a smirk that could easily match with his.