Chapter 7:Xu Lyn version 2.0

Xu Lyn has been in this world for 5 years now

She remember how hard in her first time going to school

It was devastating,now she knows the feeling of being scoff and mock

She was basically shock at first!this all 6 years old children are really unreasonable!

Because she is not 'so rich' student in the aristocratic school so she was bullied and mock!

Being bullied ofcourse she will not stay still and she will surely fight back!

Although physically hitting the bad kids is a no no so she can only and innocently mock them!

Ofcourse as all them being children,they can only cry if the mock is already too much for them!

So she stayed like a stray cat for a week and finally meet a friend!

Her very first friend is Mu Jiao Jiao,very sweet and silent little girl

The Mu family is not so big in the city but they are starting to thrive and Xu Lyn have a hunch that this family will be powerful in the near future!

Although she didnt know where this feeling comes from but she still believe it and she was right!

Now after 5 years the Mu family become one of the big names.

Xu Lyn heard that it was a business breakthrough 2 years ago,they invested in a small mining in fareast and they discover a gems and the first gems they discovered is a blood diamond weighing 600 grams!

Xu Lyn was shocked hearing that!she remember in her original world the largest blood diamond that ever found was only more or less 3 grams!

After that the Mus became extremely rich and she became best friend of extremely rich girl (^_^)

Now Xu Lyn and Mu Jiao Jiao is still in the same class.

Ofcourse they worked hard for staying together.

In their school the class is divided into 7 different classes.

The 1st one is the class were all the students are the best! The students in class 1 are all in the top scorer in the whole capital, Ofcourse Xu Lyn is always first (○^_^○) and Mu Jiao Jiao is always somewhere in the middle.

The second is the list aswell but they are always in last or somewhere in the middle.

The 3rd class is a little normal students untill 6th class and worst is the 7nth class.

The extremely problem children are all in there!they are all bad there! Fighting and lazy and all.

Of course the other 4 more Lu cousin is always in first and 2nd class and they didnt cause any problem to her and her big brother because maybe they like the feeling that in even just in school they are higher than them?

Anyway as long they did not cause any trouble it is fine.

Arriving at the gate she saw her 'very ordinary' car.

"Miss the sir and madam ask me to bring you in the old villa"

Xu Lyn knit her eyebrows and got a lot of questions

It was the first time that the elders are calling for her in weekdays.

Xu Lyn and her family are supposed to go back to the ancestral house because her father is already the patriarch but for inconvinient reasons they still stay in their villa.

While thinking of the possible reasons why she have to go back they arrived without her noticing it and was shocked when she saw the others are there aswell.

Entering the house she saw the whole family and a middle aged beautiful woman and a girl almost same as old as her.

After greeting the whole family she sat down beside her grandparents and ask the elders worriedly

"Grandpa, grandma what happen?you both look so pale?do you feel uncomfortable?"

"Dont worry darling grandma and grandpa are fine!maybe its just the weather"

Grandma Xu asured but Xu Lyn still look worried and look at her grandpa and grandpa smiled at her and pat her head lovingly.

Realizing that they are really fine so she stop asking and just wait for them to explain

"Lynlyn meet your sister Xu Mei"

Xu Lyn gape at her 3rd uncle and didnt know what to say or do

"3rd uncle why did you hide this girl for very long?please explain clearly"

Xu Lyn nodded heavyly after hearing her brother

"Actually your 3rd uncle nevee know the existence for the little girl until now!she grew up not knowing her dad until now"

Xu Lyn scratch her hair inconfusion while listening to grandma Xus explanation

"So what happen back then even 3rd aunt giving birth to a girl didnt know about it?"

Seeing a lot of questions in Xu Lyns head the family didnt know how to explain

They want her to grow strong but innocent in a worldly manner

"Lynlyn actually

When grandpa Xu is ready to explain everything the 3rd uncle interfere

"Lynlyn the truth is she is not my daughter,she is your 3rd uncle's daughter in someone else,and that someone else is the s*** beside her

"ENOUGH!"

3rd aunt lips tremble but still shut up,knowing that she said some unnecessary word so she follow the old man's order but she felt still really unwilling!

Xu Lyn was kept on looking with the girl and the woman beside her while and to her 3rd aunt while she is talking although the emotions are faint but it is not completely mask,her eyes flicker to her parents and she saw her looking aswell

Realizing something Xu Lyn begin to ask

"If she lived for more than 10 years now without acknowledging 3rd unlce,then why sudden change of heart?"

The woman sublte smirk was captured by Xu Lyn's eyes she seems to be expecting this question

"Please dont think badly of my mother!she was hurt before and forget a lot of things!she just recovered her memories,please"

Xu Mei's word is shaking like a poor little soul who is bullied badly