World Champion - Fabio Quartararo

Request for @aleepiastri_
Hope you like it dear! ❤️❤️

"Are you excited for the party?" you asked, turning your gaze to look at your wildly handsome fiancé. It still amazed you that after all these years, he still managed to make your heart flutter in just a pair of jeans and a hoodie.

"Hell yeah I am! I still feel my heart pounding from the podium earlier. I'm still in disbelief." he said, looking at you from his spot on the bed as he watched you apply your red lipstick.

"Well Mr. World Champ, how does it feel?" you smirked lightly as you walked over to him sitting on the bed to stand between his legs.

"I can't put it into words. I feel like all the heartache, the pain, the surgeries, and the struggles have lead to this moment. It makes me feel like I'm doing what I love for all the right reasons." he said, his hands feeling the backs of your thighs through the fabric of your sundress that he adored on you. His eyes were so bright and filled with life as he stared up at you like you were his world.

"It's so good to see you happy Fabio. You know I'm proud of you." you said, reaching your hand up to run your thumb along his cheek. He smiled and closed his eyes before standing up, the height difference between you two more apparent now.

"Of course I know that my love. None of this means anything to me without you standing by my side to win it with me. It means the world that you snuck onto the podium with me. I'm sorry I soaked you with champagne though." he chuckled at the recent memory, your shrieks and laughter still filling his ears.

"Don't you worry about that honey. I enjoyed it." you cheekily smiled, standing on your tippy toes to peck his lips.

"I know you did by the looks of what was underneath your soaked shirt." he smirked, giving your ass a little smack as you turned from him to grab your purse.

"Come on horn dog, we've got a party to go to." you said, grabbing his hand and running out the door with him.

3 years ago when you first met him at a meet and greet, you never would've imagined that things would be where they are now. You've moved in together, made memories together travelling the world, and most of all, you both found each other's best friend. Fabio was always so positive, so kind and caring, and so unbelievably charming. He was everything a man should be, and everything a man wants to be. Chivalrous, charming, and wildly goofy. And for his woman? He would stop at nothing to give you the world. Neither of you were very materialistic people, so he didn't spoil you with money. That's one of the things you love about each other - you're both incredibly humble. What he didn't spoil you with in money, he spoiled you with in little memories that only stayed between the two of you.

For Valentine's Day one year, being the hopeless romantic he is, he came home from a hard training day and had a box of popcorn, chocolate, and your favorite movie in his hands.

"Who wants to throw away all the training I just did today and help me eat this chocolate and popcorn?" he asked you as you started laughing at him.

"I'm always down to stuff myself until I'm about to throw up." you laughed, taking out a bag of popcorn to microwave it.*

Another of your favorite memories popped into your head as you rode in the limo with him to the afterparty. You twisted your engagement ring on your finger and smiled.

"You're taking me to Greece!?" you squealed, jumping up and down before smothering him in a hug.

"Yes babygirl. You deserve a break from work. You've been working your ass off and besides, the birthday girl deserves a little vacation don't you think?" he smiled, cupping your face in his hands before planting a huge kiss on your lips.