Chapter 1 The Party

There I was sitting here on a Friday night my birthday no one even said anying well besides my dad always gone on a work business and he leaves me home along sometimes in wish my mother was still here but she not and I have to move on and remember the good memories.

It was almost 7pm when I got a phone call from my best friend Taylor I awnser it. "Hey girl its your birthday we should go to this party! Oops!" Taylor was never really a good secret keeper. "Sure why not it should be fun besides I need to get out and don't worry I'll act surprised!" Taylor "Good I'll be there in a minute go get ready!" I hung up the phone before I could even said bye I ran upstairs and got ready.

After I got out of the shower I dried my hair and curled it leaving it down then I looked though my closet when I saw something in the corner of my eye there was Taylor sitting on my bed holding a black strapless dress I looked at here and starred all wide eyed she looked a me and said "Girl here ya go its and this is my present from me." I screamed at excitment "THANK YOU THANK YOU I LOVE IT!" She laughed and handed me the dress I threw it on and it was perfect it showed off my curves well what little curves I had I threw on some flats and put on a little mascara, eyeliner, and some black eye shadow. After that I grabbed my phone, purse, and keys and we left.

We arrived at our friends house Carmen we went inside were everyone jumped out and yelled Suprised! I jumped with excitement and then ran and hugged my both of my friends. Carmen looked at me "Come on girl that ain all of it I got the boose and more people will arrive soon" I grinned from ear to ear an then yelled "Let's get this party started!"

An hour past and I was already starting to fill tipsy so I sat on the couch I looked around and people were just making out or talking. As I was just bout to get up and go look someone sat down beside me I turned and look and it was the mother of god Joshua McClain the bad boy the player of the school the cool kid why he sitting here beside me I mean I'm not that popular and I wasn't that good looking not like the pretty popular girls though.

I was broke out of my consentration of thinking when Joshua said, "Hey birthday girl." I turned my head and said hey back I just looked at him he was fine he had the most prettiest blue eyes and that smirk he did just made me want to melt. He stated to talk again before he said anything I cut him off I said why why are you talking to me I mean I know I'm not popular and I'm not pretty but why? I looked at him all confused he looked at me and said you are pretty well your not jus pretty your beautiful and I like you I've kinda always liked you. He said with a smirk I just starred at him all big eyed trying to process this in my head I was confused I didn't know if h was just playing with me or if he was serious.

Minute pasts by then I finally spoke up really I didn't know I always though you liked Eliza or some other popular girl.
He smirked at me and said no not really. I was shocked I just was still confused I tried making the conversation less awkward by saying hey have you seen Taylor she's my ride home. He looked at me with kinda a sad face and then he said if you can find her I don't mind taking you home. I looked at him I said, "Ok I guess so." He looked up at me with a smirk and said okay lets go.

The car ride was quiet on the way home when he pulled into my driveway I looked at him and said thanks and he said no problem before I got out I turned around and looked at him and smiled I got out and walked to the front door as I unlocked it I heard foot steps behind me and when I turned around I felt lips touched mine and a hand wrapped around my waste and when I pulled away I looked up and saw it was Joshua I was shocked and before I could say anything he kissed me again and I open the door and we walked in without letting our lips break he shut the door behind him and we made our way to the couch we made out for awhile until my phone started to ring we stopped breaking my lips from his.

I awnsered the phone and it was my dad saying he won't be home tomorrow and that he said happy birthday and see you in a couple of days I put my phone down trying not to shed a tear because it hurt that my dad never cared bout me and when I looked up at Joshua I could see he heard everything myndad said he hugged me and said I'm sorry I said its okay I'm use to it and then before I could say another word he kissed me again he picked me up and wrapped my legs around him and we went up stairs.

I opened the door to my room with out breaking lips and then he laid me on the bed and he broke lips and looked at me and said do you want to I looked at him and at that moment I didn't care anymore I needed to live some I mean what would be the worse thing I smiled at him and kissed him pulling him down on my bed again and the next thing we were both naked and then I felt a burning sensation and then it was gone it was nothing but pleasure.

The next morning I woke up with a hangover my head pounding and I felt arms wrapped around me when I sat up I couldn't believe it Joshua was in my bed I looked down and I saw I had no cloths on I jumped up in a panick and Joshua woke up and looked at me and I said what the hell he jumped up and said were am I and what the hell did we do I was in shocked he said don't you breathe a word bout this I started to tear up in hurt he said this would hurt my reputation I cut him off before he could say another word yelled at him to get out of my house and after he left I locked the door and ran to take a shower and then all the memories came back.

After I got up I washed my sheets and laid on the couch balled up in a ball and cried he just played me like every other girl what did I do why why I was mad at myself and at him at all what he said to me I was in shocked I didn't know what to do how am I going to face going back to school tomorrow. I calmed down and sat there thinking okay if he don't want me saying anything I won't I'll just forget bout it besides he never cared bout me anyway what he said he never ment it.

==============

Hey guys I hope you like the story so far I'm new at this so I'm sorry if I mispelled anything.. Well let me know what you think! Comment and like please!!!