It was only a matter of time

"When you leave me

The bed is empty 

And I feel crazy 

Because I didn't say anything 

I wish you could tell me 

How you really feel

But you'll never tell me 

'Cause that's not our deal

"But what if someone catches us?" Asked Piper as she and Annabeth walked though the woods.

"I promise, no one will" Annabeth replied.

There had been rumors of another camp on the other side of the forest, and one day Annabeth decided to check it out, and drag Piper along with her.

"Don't make promises you can't keep" Piper said. Then as they walked on, they saw a light on the other side of a tree. They looked and saw a sign that said "Camp Jupiter" Piper and Annabeth walked around the far end of camp, trying to get a better look. Then Annabeth looked up. Kids everywhere in the trees looking down on her. She was surrounded, and it was impossible to fight back 12 kids who were stronger than her.

When Piper saw the kids she ran straight toward the forest. She forgot the path she and Annabeth took and got lost. She ran until  she saw a boy with a purple camp Jupiter shirt practicing sword fighting in the middle of the woods. He was kinda cute. She tried to hide behind the trees, but acidently stepped on a twig and heard a small crack. He turned around "Who's there? " he said. He looked around and made eye contact with Piper.

"I'm not going to hurt you" he said. Piper came out from the tree.

"Jason" he said as he held out his hand. "And you are?" Piper stalled "um, Piper" she stammered as she shook his hand. He smiled. "Are you doing anything later?"

"Not that I know of" she said. He took a piece of paper out of his pocket and scribbled somthing on it. He grabbed her hand and put the paper in it. Piper read "Meet me here later?" She smiled and nodded. The suddenly Jason looked up as if he heard somthing. "They're coming!" He said "You can't tell anybody about this. Keep going straight, whe you reach the fork in the road, turn right and you should be back to camp." Piper nodded and ran

She got back to camp Jupiter and found Annabeth lying in the ground, unconscious. There was blood on her face, her eye was black and her leg was bent in a weird position. "Oh my gosh Annabeth!" She exclaimed. I need to get you help. She tried to pick up Annabeth and carry her back to camp half blood, but had to keep taking breaks, she wasn't as strong as say Percy Jackson. The finally arrived at camp half blood and the Apollo kids instantly surrounded Annabeth and gave her first aid. Piper went back to her cabin, and waited until she could see Jason again.