"Actually join me over here." Lisa said gently grabbing my arm and pulling me on to the couch to sit next to her in just enough time as Dodger came running in. Chris bent down and Dodger knocked Chris over when he reached him and started licking him and jumping all around him.

"AJ, some help." Chris finally said and through my laughed I decided to help.

"Dodger." I said his name and he stopped and looked at me and then he jumped on me on the couch and started loving on me. He was gentler with me and I wrapped my arms around him and just hugged him.

"I missed you bubba." I said.

"He is happy to have you guys home." Lisa said.

"Well Chris' home, I'm just visiting hope the paparazzi clears out from my house and place of employment." I said and sighed as Chris sat next to me on the couch and put his arm around me on the back of the couch.

"Hey, it will be okay." Chris said and I just shot him a look and he sighed.

"I know, I'm sorry." Chris said and kissed the side of my head.

"I'm sorry it just hit me that Chris called you AJ. Isn't your name Aria?" Lisa said.

"Yeah it is but my middle name is Jade so Chris became accustomed to call me AJ when we started dating since it was a nickname was I was a kid." I explained and Lisa smiled.

"And the fact that he didn't know your name right away." Lisa said.

"Mom..." Chris said.

"You left him with no name, only an initial, that you lived in New York. Even telling him Sebastian was your brother who wasn't the best help because he wasn't giving any info and there was nothing about you online. He was going crazy. He gave you his number and you never even cared to text him." Lisa said and I sat there taking it all in unsure of what to do. I finally looked at Chris giving him a slightly panicked looked.

"Mom, its fine. Like I said before I liked the challenge. I get tired of women throwing themselves at me and telling me anything I want to hear. When I met AJ, it was like the best challenge ever." Chris said and I shook my head.

"And I will thank Walter until the day I die." Chris said and I started laughed.

"Walter?" Scott asked confused.

"Walter is a customer at my flower shop and he comes in once a week to by flowers for his wife. Well he happened to come in on the day Chris found the shop and he called my by name so Chris was hand delivered my name practically." I said and everyone gave a small laugh.

"Well now you guys are together and everything seems to be going well?" Scott asked.

"We are hiding out here, what do you think?" I asked with a small laugh.

"Hey, it wont be forever. My assistant and PR guy are working on getting a statement to me for approval, your brother is working on one too so once we approve them they should back off." Chris said and I sighed.

"But for how long, until I go back to New York? I can't stay away forever." I said and started having an issue breathing and Chris pulled me close to him.

"Hey hey, 4 things you see." Chris whispered to me and I shook my head taking a couple of deep breaths with my eyes closed.

"I'm okay, I don't need to my calm down method." I said and Chris smiled. Lisa put her hand over mine in my lap.

"Aria, I want you to know we will keep you as safe as we can while you are here. Paparazzi aren't big here and even if they are here and Chris says he is asking for privacy they respect it." Lisa said and I smiled.