(7) woman with pink umbrella

Start from the beginning

"Maybe just his hands?" suggested Hayoon

"Fine" 067 roll her eyes

She walked to Gihun and cut the lines around his hands. As soon as she free him, he stood up from the ground, almost falling. He tried to reach 067.

"Come here, you little thieft! My money... Give me back my money!"

He was jumping clumsily as she slowly was walking back with a smile. Hayoon burst out laughing when he was falling down again and again.

"Come on man, you look stupid. You said you wouldn't chase her"

067 started to walk away from them. Hayoon quickly throw the last bag to a man and run up to the girl.

"So guess, that's it, right?" she shrugged "Everyone's go home, expect dead people, obviously. I wonder if someone gonna tell police"

"Yeah"

"Are you coming back to your parents? Where do you live?" asked Hayoon interested "I think we are in Seoul now"

067 put her hands in the pockets of her jacket, "I don't know. I have things to do"

"Yeah, me too. My mom is expecting that I'll come back with big money" blue haired giggled "Well, she's gonna be surprised"

She didn't say that out loud, but for a long time she was thinking about not coming home yet. How was she supposed to explain her early visit? Hayoon could stay in the city for a week and then came back to her family. Maybe she could explain why she was sent with empty hands. Or just stole some money and pretend that she succeed.

067 stopped next to the bus stop. She turned to Hayoon.

"Thanks for escorting me" she said

Wang looked at the sign, "Oh yeah... Yeah, yeah, well no problem" the blue bus drove up "It was nice to meet you, 067. Maybe one day, we will meet again"

Hayoon put her hand towards her. After a moment of thinking, the girl took her from her pocket and shook the girl's hand.

"You too" she said with a small smirk ,"146. But I kinda hope that is our last meet"

067 let her go and went to the bus. Hayoon watched her as long as she didn't disappeared from her eyes. She waved to her, but the girl didn't see that.

Little did she know that they are gonna meet again soon.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Hayoon was sitting on the bench, chewing dry noodles with a spicy seasoning on top of it. Her belly had been crying out for normal food for a couple of hours, and this humble meal didn't help much.

She looked at her lock screen on the phone, where on the wallpaper was a picture of her and Ji-hoon. It almost was 5:40 pm. The girl slept all night in the park, not knowing where to go. All day she was just walking around. She was surprised that she didn't freeze to death.

The homeless man near her was snoring out loud. Hayoon get up from the bench. She took off the phone case, where she was hiding money. It wasn't much. But she could pay for a bus ticket. She wasn't sure how to come back to her city, but she could try.

Hayoon put money in her jacket and went to the nearest bus stop. She waited not much as some bus drove up. With a clenched jaw as she walked to driver.

"Hello" she said quietly, "Does by any chance I can get to Ansan with this bus?"

The driver eyed her before looking at the schedule, "It's your lucky day, young lady. It would be 4,800 won"

Hayoon bit her lip as she was looking for money in her pockets, "Hold on, give me one second" it took her some time, so the people on the bus started to be annoyed. All red on her face, she gave him money "I know it's only 4,600 but maybe you could do an exception for me, sir?"