Chapter Twenty Five

Start bij het begin

"I dare you to do a cartwheel," Hermione laughs out. Easy. I'm very flexible. I stand up, positioning myself to do the cartwheel.

When I do try, I fail and land on my back. Humiliating, but hilarious. Everyone bursts into laughter, including me.

"That's not fair, I'm flexible. I'm gonna try again tomorrow." I say to Mione jokingly.

"Very flexible." Enzo says, and the only ones who heard that was Blaise and I. Blaise looks at me with a shocked expression as if he didn't know.

We all played a few more rounds until Pansy decided to do a "special round". She said we all have to answer a question, like a group truth.

"Who did everyone lose their virginity to? I'll go first. Lorenzo. It was pretty good." She spoke with slurred words. My eyes widened with shock. Pansy and Enzo? Oh...

"We weren't as close as we are now, so it wasn't weird." She ensured everyone. Hermione and Blaise don't seem shocked. Am I the only one who didn't know? It was Hermione's turn but she decided to go to the bathroom so we just finished without her.

"I honestly can't remember her name. I think it was Aria? No. She had short black hair, or maybe brown. Glasses, and brown eyes." He describes the girl, and my mind can only think of one person.

"Alice?" I question him, and he confirms.

"You fucked a ravenclaw?" I ask him in disbelief, shocked as well.

"Luna's a ravenclaw, and I fuck her everynight. Alice is a slytherin. I don't know who told you otherwise." Blaise says to me after taking another shot.

I knew it. She lied to me.

"Pansy. We both were dumb and young." Enzo says while he takes a hit of his blunt. What the fuck? I would've never thought that they would ever sleep together. Even the thought of them holding hands is weird to me.

"Y/n? It's your turn." Pansy reminds me as she throws a small pillow at my face.

"Enzo." I say to the group. I wanna go to bed already. This is kinda weird.

"Wow, Lorenzo. Remind me again, how many girls' virginity did you take?" Blaise laughs out, and Enzo chuckles a bit. Pansy and I feel weirded out so we both look at each other.

"Just these two. Don't make me seem like a whore."

"You are a whore." Pansy blurts out randomly. Everyone breaks into a contagious laughter until we all end up back in a circle.

I look around on the floor at the pills. I wonder what they do, how they make you feel. I picked one up, "What are these?" I question them all, genuinely curious.

"If I tell you, it won't be fun," Pansy says to me while picking one up. Blaise also grabbed one. They both take the pill and instead of using water or juice, they use vodka.

I bring the pill to my mouth, a shot in hand, ready to take it, before Enzo grabs the pill from my fingers.

"Give it back," I complain to him as I reach for it, but he pulls his hand back, restricting me.

"No, it's addictive,"

"Come on, it's just one. We are having a party," I say to him with alcohol on my tongue. He shakes his head as if he was ashamed before handing the pill back to me. He also grabbed one, swallowing it quickly.

"Fuck it." He says to me. Before I could blink, music was being blasted in the room, and we all stood up to dance. Hermione and Pansy were dancing with Blaise, Enzo with me.