Chapter Fourteen

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
this chapter contains the following: mentions of pregnancy, anxiety, mentions of kidnapping, mature language, mentions of miscarriage, Voldemort (eww), mentions of suicidal thoughts, mentions of blood, and mentions of burns I think.

Credit's to @whyamihereiamgrown for allowing me to use some inspiration from her stories 'Cardigan' and 'Ruby Blues'. I think she is an amazing yet underrated author. So maybe just go show her some love and check out her work! Thank you girly for the inspo, Love you lots <3.

__________________________________________________

I sat at the chair across from The Dark Lord, but next to Mattheo. I feel like I'm gonna be sick. Is this the child inside of me, or is it anxiety? I don't know what anything is anymore. I just want everything to go away, or back to normal. I just wish I had a normal life.

I tuned Voldemort out as he talked to the other death eaters. Draco looks sick. Unhealthy. Scared. I feel the same way, and I feel bad for him. Then I remember how badly he treated me to all that pity turns into anger. Although The Dark Lord has a bad reputation, he doesn't scare me. One thing I don't understand is, why do I need to become a death eater? What does Voldemort want from me? I have nothing for him.

He probably wants the mother of his grandchild-- Ew. Nope. Whatever I am, he wants me to be a good example. That's literally the only logical explanation. There is no going back after this. I should walk out now, but that will end in death. I would rather die than become one of Voldy's followers. I mean that with everything in me, including this baby.

"Now, to follow on with the Esmeray ceremony. Any words before I continue?" The Dark Lords' words burned my ears and gave me a headache.

Nobody said anything. Narcissa's eyes formed tears, and I could see her holding back her whimpers. I can only imagine how she felt when her own son's ceremony was taking place. It's sickening.

Mattheo looked sad. He looks regretful, and just not like himself. He isn't one to care for people, especially an enemy like me. We wouldn't be in this position if he had kept his mouth shut, so I will blame him for ruining my life until the day I drop dead. I can never forgive him.

Since nobody objected, not that it mattered, Voldemort continued. He called me up in front of him, and forcefully pulled my left arm.

"Be careful!" Mattheo shouted at his father. He gave him a certain look, causing the no-nosed wizard to loosen his grip on my wrist.

The wizard pressed his wand against my skin, causing a drop of blood to form on my arm.

"Morsmordre," The nasty-looking man whispered under his breath.

The feeling on my arm was nearly indescribable. Like someone sliced my skin, burned it, and continued on for hours. My screams were loud and piercing. I tried to stay on my feet, but my legs gave up on me quickly.

I dropped down to the floor, screaming in pain. I cried for help and called for Narcissa, but she stayed in her seat. I closed my eyes and wailed until the room got windy. When I opened my eyes, every death eater was gone except for a few. Mattheo, Draco, Narcissa, and Snape.

"Please, Cissy! Make it stop," I cried out to Narcissa, who rushed to my side. She couldn't help me while The Dark Lord was present. She reached down and tried to conjure some healing charms, but the pain increased, causing her to give up.

I want to die. I can't take the pain anymore, and it's all his fault. Mattheo stood over my body and watched as Narcissa tried to comfort me. He looked helpless. I would too.