Chapter Twelve

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
this chapter contains the following: mentions of abuse, mentions of sexual assault, mature language, mentions of pregnancy, underage drinking, death, mentions of anxiety, and sexual content.

The Next Morning

I woke up, took a shower and got dressed nicely. I wore black ripped jeans, a grey cropped sweater and black shoes. For my hair, I did loose curls. I did some light, natural makeup and put some sheer pink gloss on my lips. I wore my silver serpent necklace, my diamond rings and the bracelet my father gave me. No matter how much I hated him, I wouldn't take it off. It was a family heirloom, not bought by him, it is a gift from my grandmother.

Everyone was still sleeping, which was amazing because I wanted to leave Hogwarts with Lorenzo alone, without being seen. I know it sounds mysterious but I am a really quiet, secretive person. I don't like for people to be in my business, everyone knows that.

I quietly walked towards Lorenzo and Blaise's dorm, and I stopped in front of their door. I took a deep breath before opening the door softly. I walked towards Lorenzo's bed and sat on the edge of it, near the top of his body.

"Enzo, wake up," I shook his body extremely hard. He jolted up from his dream and looked around the room.

"What is it?" He asked me, worried that something was wrong.

"Nothing, get dressed and meet me in the common room in thirty minutes, please wear something kinda nice." He groaned out, "Alright," and started to get out of his bed. I had a huge smile on my face, and excitement was portrayed in my expression.

-

After a while, exactly thirty minutes later, Enzo came downstairs. He wore a black hoodie, dark jeans and black shoes. His hair was in its normal, curly state. He wore his silver ring. He bought himself that ring, just to wear it. I do the same thing, I buy things for myself. He looked tired but put together. I didn't say a word to him, I pulled him by his arm, out the castle.

-

Hogsmeade was quiet, nobody was around. It was still very early, which means the sky is dark. Soft droplets of rain came upon us, while we walked around with our arms locked together.

"Why did you bring me out here?" He questions me, and as soon as I tell him why, he will try and stop me. But I won't let him.

"Because, we are going on a date." I smiled up at him, a true smile.

"But why?"

"Because I love and appreciate you,"

"I don't understand, why is that?"

"Enzo, enough with the questions. You have done so much for me and I haven't been able to thank you enough. Can we go shopping and enjoy a day to ourselves?" I beg him, desperate for him to say yes.

"Of course," He kisses my head softly.

We first go to a shop with men's clothes. Lorenzo looks around and picks out a nice outfit, a lot of short and summery clothes, and some shoes. He tried to pay for his things but I didn't let him. As I expected, my parents didn't actually stop giving me money. That was my parents' attempt to get me back.

I then go into a dress shop, picking out long sleeved sweater dresses. Lorenzo kept giving me summer dresses for some reason. He said it was to plan for the future, he comes up with random things sometimes, but I still got them. He also made me buy myself a few pairs of sandals and heels.

After shopping for clothes, we made our way to The Leaky Cauldron to get butterbeer and breakfast. We sat at the table after ordering food, and we talked for what felt like hours. Lorenzo and I know everything about each other, but we still can talk endlessly.