Chapter Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

He sat back in his seat, passing me a drink. He watched as I took a sip, but then grabbed the drink from me, setting it down on the table. All I could smell was alcohol on his breath as he whispered in my ear, "We should go upstairs."

As bad as I want to, I wanna mess with Alice. She wants him but she won't get him. "Maybe in a bit." I say to him sweetly, and he replies with a smile. No matter what, he's always in a good mood when he's not sober.

I look over to Alice, her cheeks flushed with pink, and her eyebrow twitching slightly.

"Are you okay?" I chuckle a bit and she just rolls her eyes. I'm just making sure she's alright but okay. She directs the conversation to Enzo.

"So Lorenzo, which dorm is yours? Maybe I could check it out sometime.." Alice says to him. Bold. Very.

"Third to last on the right side." I respond to her question, which she didn't ask me. I watched as her breathing got heavier, she's getting sick of me.

"Lorenzo, do you wanna finish the party in your room? I could make tonight the best night of your life," She offers him, but he just turns to me, extremely uncomfortable.

I swing my legs over his as he puts his hand in between my thighs, slowly moving his hand higher. She watches as my legs shift a little, me clearly being turned on, and it makes her mad.

"No wonder Mattheo cheated on you..." She says loudly.

Ouch.

"Are you actually a ravenclaw?" I ask the girl, trying to pretend that her words didn't affect me. They hurt a little, but not enough to ruin my night.

"Yes, just not like the others." She replies, following with a hit of a new blunt. Strange. Her personality is so different from Luna's.

"The hat was wrong." Enzo and I laughed at her. Randomly, my eye focused on a figure in the background. Two actually. Mattheo and Lola. Yes, Enzo's ex. I secretly hint to Enzo, and he slowly looks over to them. All they were doing was making out.

Before I could turn my head back, Enzo grabbed my hips, pulling me on top of him, then pulling me in for a kiss. A sloppy kiss, since we are both drunk and high. We can barely think straight, but we knew that we wanted this. You'd think we were in love with the way we were kissing, and we are. Madly.

Once we both pulled away, Alice was gone, and I felt a lot of eyes on us. Two in particular. Mattheo's and Lola's. I go to grab a few pre rolls and shots to take to Enzo's room, but he stops me.

"Leave these here for the needy, I have some upstairs." He speaks gently with his eyes reddened and half closed. He puts his hand on my lower back, guiding me through the crowd so we could get to his room. I watched as Lola walked away from Mattheo, leaving him alone, and Mattheo watched as Enzo pulled me away into the boys dorm hall.

When Enzo opened the door, we both saw Pansy, Blaise, and Mione sitting in a circle– triangle. They had a bottle of vodka, pre rolls, and a small bag with white powder all scattered, a few pills too. What the fuck?

"Ah, Y/n, my love, come join us!" Pansy cheers as she reaches her hand out, and Mione quickly stands, wobbling, to pull me on the floor with them. Enzo also sits down next to me, hand on my thigh.

"What are we playing?" He asks the three of them, and Blaise replies with truth or dare. I hate this game. I watched as they played the game, until it was my turn.

"Y/n, truth or dare?" Hermione asked me while her eyes were dropped, she looked crazy high.

"Dare." I say boldly. I usually pick truth, but I wanted to challenge myself. It was clearly the liquor and weed getting to my head.