Chapter Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

"What's your name and house?" I ask the girl who's at least one or two inches taller than me. She looks a little embarrassed, and I don't know why.

"Alice, Ravenclaw. You?" She answers me while returning the question. She sounds like a bitch if I'm being honest.

"Y'n, Slytherin. Are you in your seventh year? You're quite tall..." I say ignorantly. I want to hear her response. I hope she's bold.

"No, I'm in sixth like you, except you're just short." She replies with an eye roll. Hm. Bold. Very.

"You think she's short to you? Imagine how I feel." Enzo laughs out behind me, I just couldn't see him of course. All I saw was her stupid smile return when she heard him talking to her.

"How do you feel, Enzo?" I ask him as I grab a shot of clear alcohol from the tray he brought. Downing the liquid, I hear him answer my question, "You make me feel like a giant. You are like what? 5'2?" He says to me before also taking a shot.

"Mhm. Stick around, I like you," I lie to the girl as she pushes a few strands of her black shoulder length hair behind her large ear to expose her earrings, and she also pushes her glasses up.

"I don't know. I feel a bit..." She stops when she looks at me from head to toe, "Unworthy and unwanted."

This bitch.

"No, please, stick around. We should be friends." I lie to her again. She looks at me and nods slightly, agreeing with me, but still not completely convinced that I have pure intentions.

Before I could turn around, I felt Enzo grab my arm, pulling me a few feet away from Alice.

"Can you please stop?" He whispers in my ear, and although I already knew what he meant, I still acted dumb.

"Stop what?" I peered up at him innocently. Although he couldn't hear what I said, he read my lips. I saw the way he looked at my lips. He wanted to kiss them, but I won't let him.

"Just leave the poor girl alone, she's nice." He says in my ear again, still trying to defend her. Idiot.

"Not to me." I reply with annoyance ridden in my tone. Why is he defending her? I walk away and head to one of the sofas. Alice followed behind me, per my request a few minutes ago.

Enzo follows Alice, but sits next to me. Alice sits on one of the chairs across. Enzo sets the tray down and we all grab a shot.

"To Y/n being free again!" Enzo cheers, but Alice looks confused as if she didn't hear him. Good. We all drank the shots, and surprisingly, Alice didn't flinch. I'm starting to doubt her.

Enzo then grabs one of the pre rolls, bringing it closer to my face, and finally putting it between my lips. I watched as he clicked the lighter, the flame lighting the blunt, and all I felt was the smoke fill my mouth as I inhaled. I could feel the smoke entering the back of my throat before it all disappeared, then finally appearing again as I exhaled.

He took the blunt from my mouth and took a hit. After that, he offered it to Alice but she shook her head. She was clearly upset that our lips were somehow "touching" for the second time tonight, but little does she know that our lips explored each other in many ways that I shouldn't say.

Enzo and I continued passing each other the blunt as we conversated with Alice. She was so boring. After the first blunt was finished, the three of us continued to down the shots until Enzo stood up to get us more drinks. He's already tipsy, and I am too. The crossfade felt amazing, and I'm so glad to be back to my usual self.

Motherhood is truly amazing but I do miss my teenage years. All the parties, trips to hogsmeade, the dances with my friends, and more. I missed this feeling. The dizziness from the alcohol but the calmness from the weed. It makes everything go away. My thoughts were interrupted when Enzo returned with the same tray refilled with not only shots, but some other drinks.