Chapter 96: "Get off from my wife.",

Start from the beginning

 "Yes Sir. I...me...no...no us...we are here for sightseeing.", Kat spoke as she didn't make any sense.

"Sightseeing...?", Now Drake was too confused. Who would come to the exclusive floor of CEO for sightseeing?

"No...No...I meant...we are here...we are here...we...okay why are we here...?", She questioned as she stared blankly at him.

Drake now felt this woman was crazy as he ignored her and tried to walk towards the Ceo's office.

Kat panicked as she rushed towards him without even considering the consequences.

"Hey hey Mr.Tall guy Sir...please listen to me...I...know you.", Kat blurted out.

"You know me...?", Drake paused and raised a brow at her.

"Yup...I know you Sir.", She awkwardly smiled.

"Oh...You don't even know my name...but you know me...?", He stared at her as his eyes were filled with mockery.

"That...this...", Before she could complete.

"Drake she's my permanent assistant...let her be.", A voice came as Kat turned towards the voice.

Kat's eyes widened as she saw her CEO hands over linked with Wen and her other hand was held by a little boy who lazily walked staring at his iPad. The little boy was a bit similar to the Man next to her boss.

Kat was new but her understanding and IQ were a bit above so she could guess the situation and their relation.

Drake saw Kat's expression understanding she was teased he shook his head helplessly...because of his Madam's trick this idiot and he had some nonsensical conversation.

"I...they...", Kat tried to speak.

"They are a couple. You are you, I am me. Now close your mouth before any germs enter.", Drake finally spoke as he pressed the elevator button.

Kat shut her mouth and felt relieved that her boss was still there. Seeing her smile like a child, Drake felt she really have some brain issues or emotional trouble.

Meanwhile.

"I can walk.", Aditi spoke as she stared at her stubborn husband.

"Adi we spoke about it already either in my arms or hospital bed.", He didn't give her a chance to negotiate.

"Arghh fine you dictator.", She spoke as she extended her hands.

"I would have locked you up in the bed if I was one.", He smiled as he lifted her in a princess hug.

"Hate you.", She hit him as her hands were circled around his neck.

"That's not what you usually say in bed...", Before he could complete his dialogue.

"Anan...!", She shouted as he laughed seeing her embarrassed face.

"Alright won't tease you anymore.", He walked out of the room.

After a few hours' ride, they reached the venue.

Adi was wearing a cream cardigan with a white crop top inside...her slim figure made her look younger. Anan who carried her wore a turtle-neck black T-shirt with a vintage coat that made him look more stunning. He looked like a knight who's protecting his girl safely in his arms.

Adi realized that they were entering the opposite side of the venue and stayed calmly in his arms.

After a few minutes, they reached the closed restaurant as Adi stared at his mysterious face.