First day back

A/N can't be leave zany left love him loads 😔😜❤️❤️

Cassie pov

Ow,ow,ow,ow. That all I was thinking in my head as I limped up the stairs, I can't believe this is how my first day of collage went I hate it already here I was thinking it would be different.

Earlier that day...
I am so excited for my first day of collage. In high school I was always picked on and am going to make sure I fit in and this time I will be in with the crowd and not in the middle...............
Being punched and beat up. Well I don't want to miss the bus so I better start getting ready. I brush my long brown wavy hair and our a pair of leggings and a blue tank top that says unicorns are real, then I put my dark blue converse on.
I won't put any make up on cause my eyes are already really big and blue.

I hear the bus toot so I grab my bag and phone and run out the house.
15 min later
The bus came to a halt and everyone scattered of the bus and went in groups or pairs in different directions heading to class since I was to busy watching what everyone else was doing I felt myself knock into a large figure and falling to the ground... Ouch. "Watch it you stupid b.itch" i Heard a deep raspy the voice say. "Sorry" I mumble not bothering to look up at the boy quickly walking through the crowds of people trying not to be late for class. Finally when I find my way I see I have math I enter the class and take my seat. 15 minuets into the lesson the door swings open to see an tall hands on boy with dark brown curly hair and piercing green eyes walk into the class room making every girl swoon for him.

"Your late Mr styles"Mr.Andrews (the math teacher) says un pleased, "won't happen again" the boy breathed wait that voice that the guy I bumped into, soon he was sitting next to me and the teacher paired us up for the rest of the semester,
This is going to be a long day.