He kisses your forehead. "Well, now you did - and I honestly couldn't be happier," he says, hugging you again. You close your eyes, resting your head on his shoulder. This was nice. He pulls away, a devilish smile playing on his lips. "Can we get home?"

You press your lips against the vein on his neck, and he sighs, tightening his hold on your waist. "(Y/n)," he murmurs.

You pull back, smirking. He grabs his bag, and you lace your fingers with his. "Absolutely," you grin, and he brushes his lips over your temple.

**HOME**

It was definitely a long drive home from the studio, and it felt wonderful walking back into the apartment that you and Thomas had been living in for the past year.

You sigh, kicking off your shoes and lying face down on the side of the bed. Thomas perches on the edge of the bed next to you, running his fingers through your hair. "Long day, love?" He asks, and you turn your head to look at him.

"You've been out filming all day and had to work overtime - and you're asking me if had a long day." You say, raising an eyebrow.

He nods simply, and you grab his arm, pulling him down so he's lying next to you. He pulls you closer, wrapping an arm around your waist, and you hug him. "I love you," you murmur into his chest.

You feel Thomas's smile against your neck. "I love you too," you hear him say, and you smile as well.

"How was your day? I mean, week?" You ask, correcting yourself, then immediately feeling bad after.

He stands up, kicking off his shoes and lying down on the long side of the bed, pulling you up so that your head rested on his chest. "Well enough, considering the fact that I was thinking about you almost 24/7."

Your legs tangle with his, and you run your palm over his chest and onto his shoulder. "That's sweet," you say, looking up at him.

He grins. "I'm dead serious."

You lean up, kissing his cheek, then lie back down, wrapping your arms around his waist. "Well, I'm exhausted. The damn biology project can die."

He laughs, the sound making your pillow - his chest - vibrate. "Well, you're done now, right?"

You nod, and he continues. "Meaning you can sleep in tomorrow?" He says, pulling your waist so that your legs were on either side of him. He slides down, so that you're straddling his waist, and then he flips you over, so that he's on top.

You nod again, wrapping your arms around his neck. "For sure, yeah." A slow grin works its way over your face as he leans down, pressing his lips against your neck. "Good," you hear him murmur, before he pulls the covers over the two of you.

~~~~~
HEYYY GUYS

I know I've been on hiatus from this book in particular, because a) I started a Peter Pan fanfic, and b) I literally had no idea what to write for this next imagine. :x

During the course of said hiatus, a couple of things happened:

A - zENNNN NOOOO WHY YOU GOING AND QUITTING 1D

B - so that bf that I spoke about in the author's note in the last chapter - no, in uhhh the one with the basketball game - yeah, we broke up and it was really depressing because we'd been together for more than a year

C - idk what happened in your life?

y'all be sure to vote and comment, I swear that the next one will be here much faster than this one was - sorry bout that longass wait

ilyasm

-- anarchintosh