015: My ex and whys

Start from the beginning

Cali: You play around and you expect us to just cry in the corner?

Cali: We'll just cry and then we'll just sleep off the pain and then we're okay the next day?

Cali: That's what we want! I wish it was that easy, but it wasn't.

Cali: Our brains never stop thinking of answers to our many questions.

Cali: Why did he do it?

Cali: Am I not enough?

Cali: Is there something lacking in me?

Cali: Is there something wrong with me?

Cali: Am I ugly?

Cali: Is my body ugly?

Cali: Am I dispensable?

Gio: No.

Cali: Then why! Why did you cheat on me!

Cali: You know how hard it is for me to trust, Gio. (It's hard for Cali to trust people because her dad left her and her family for another woman)

Cali: But yet I trusted you. Because you promised.

Cali: You promised that you would never hurt me. You promised.

Cali: You killed me inside, Gio.

Cali: I couldn't eat, I couldn't move, I wouldn't talk.

Cali: Until one day, I woke up my scholarship is gone.

Cali: Mom had to work two jobs to earn double because she didn't want me and my siblings to drop out of school.

Cali: But it was still hard for her. So we had to move out of the house, auntie Libby to the rescue.

Cali: I was just beginning to live again.

Cali: Now that you're here again, my world's upside down again.

Cali: I'm sorry Gio. I want to forgive you to remove this heavy burden in my heart, I mean like who doesn't want to forgive but I don't know how.

Cali: Because everytime I see you the all the pain comes back.

Isabella's POV

Us girls were all tearing up. The boys comforted their girlfriends and of course I was all alone, no one to comfort me, no one is hugging me when I cry.

We were watching and tearing up when the door suddenly opened.

We all looked at the door opening and we saw Audrey coming in.

Hi guys, sorry to interrupt but dinner's ready. Audrey said

Let's go eat. I'm hungry. I said and quickly wiped my tears from crying because of the movie

What about the movie? Jake said

We can continue it later, let's go eat I'm also hungry. Malia said

Me too I'm hungry. Nessa said

Okay, let's go then. Jay said

We paused the movie and we all stood up.

We left the bedroom and we saw Sunghoon leaving his room too.

Sunghoon looked at all of us and he looked away. Sunghoon walked down the stairs. We were right behind him.

~

At the dining room

We all sat down, we grabbed whatever food we like and started eating.

We were all silent, the silence broke when Sabrina's phone received a notification.

Sabrina opened her phone and she looked shocked, she looked at us and she widened her eyes.

Sitting arrangement:

Me—Malia—Jake—Sunghoon and in front of me is Jay, in front of Malia is Nessa, beside Nessa is Sabrina and then Xavier was in front of Sunghoon.

Nessa who was beside Sabrina was shock too after she looked at the notification that Sabrina received.

What is it? Malia asked

Nessa didn't talk instead she used sign language. Malia, Nessa and I use sign language when it's a secret that we're talking about. Nessa used letter sign language.

Nessa said while using sign language is Sunghoon cannot know about this.

What is it? Malia asked

Nessa signed language that the notification is Ava's post. She posted that she's back and that she's at the airport already.