Chapter 2

An Jin recalled the doctor's previous attitude and his act of feeding him. The more he thought about it, the more he realized that his guess might be true.

   He really might have become a pet!

   An Jin felt dumbfounded. What.... what should he do?

   After a while, he calmed down again. Maybe he might have misunderstood.

   He clenched his fist to cheer himself up silently. As a result, he had just bent his fingers when his palm was almost pierced by the sharp nail tips. 

   An Jin: "..." 

          The courage that he had just gathered disappeared just like this.

   He relaxed his fingers silently. Then he crossed his 10 fingers tightly against each other and made a fist with both hands.

   It's okay, he must comfort himself. No matter what his identity is here, he will definitely live on.

   "Di——" He was comforting himself when a clear electronic sound came from the right. An Jin returned to his senses and looked over.

   Two men walked in from the sliding door. One of them was in a white coat and the other had worn a black suit.

  An Jin was seriously considering escaping this place because the man in the white coat was walking forward with a look of anger. The man with the black suit followed behind sweating on his forehead anxiously.

   "Professor Jin, I promise that the mermaid is fine. It's really fine."

   Professor Jin said with anger: "You actually wanted to hide it! The topic of the attack on Xingchen Auction House has already become a hot topic on Star Net(a global platform of communication)."

  He emphasized his tone: "I shouldn't have agreed with your Auction house to undertake this month's mermaid auction. If anything will happen to the mermaid..."

   His words were interrupted when his eyes met An Jin's eyes. He suddenly became dumbfounded.

   An Jin blinked his eyes and looked dully: Are they arguing?

   Seeing this, the man in a suit quietly breathed a sigh of relief. He wiped the sweat from his forehead.

   Fortunately, the mermaid woke up. He had almost died of anxiety.

   The important thing here is that this mermaid is the only advanced-level mermaid in the past 100 years!

   The mermaids are divided into three levels according to the color of their hair, eyes, and tail. If the color of all these three body parts is different then that mermaid belongs to the lower level. If the color of two of the body parts is the same then that mermaid belongs to the intermediate level and if the color of all three parts is the same, then that mermaid belongs to the advanced level.