Chapter 11

Tommys pov:

TW: Swearing, kissing 

A week later 

"Ranboob!" I say from the bed room while he is down in the kitchen. He didn't respond to me so naturally I yelled "DICKHEAD!" Ranboo came up the stairs with an annoyed look spreading across his face as he climbed onto the bed after placing the plates down carefully. "pffft- sorry Ranboo." I state stifling laughter as Ranboos face of annoyance turns to one of confusion. We eat in silence like most mornings, and once we are both done, we plan on what to film for vlogs or streams. We had that conversation before we got dressed. We grabbed our own plate and washed it down in the sink. Normal morning before I got a phone call from Tubbo. "hey tubs, how are you?!" I ask and silence as well as hesitation.

"Well... do you remember the girl that you liked like 7 months ago?" Tubbo asks curiously at if I remember that girl that shattered my heart. "Yeah... I do, why?" Again, Tubbo hesitated to tell me. The air was thick and tense, I didn't like this. Ranboo could sense the aura but not feel it, as he had a confused look plastered across his face. "W-well, she may or may not have a liking to you...?" Tubbo says and my eyes widen, I need to let Ranboo know so I just hang up on Tubbo. Ranboo went from confused to concerned in a matter of seconds and pulled me into a tight and warm hug, a long one as well. I needed that comfort.

"Hey, what's wrong Toms?" Ranboo spoke softly and I know I have to tell him sometime, so it will be now. "Well my old crush likes me now..." I spoke into Ranboos ear so I wouldn't have to repeat myself. "Well, it'll be okay as long as they don't do any thing out of the ordinary!" Ranboo exclaimed with understanding, but he didn't need to know why me and Tubbo are so worked up about it. It is because of the way she rejected me, it was harsh and un-called for, she wasn't even dating anyone at that time either! So her words hurt... a lot and left a huge scar across my heart, metaphorically. Ranboo gives Tommy a light kiss to brighten his mood a little and then thought of something else to help as well. "So, are we going to get ready to stream?!" Ranboo says in excitement for the stream they had planned. 

It was simple but very nice, a garden stream, where we chill in the garden and just, well, chill out there. "I am lucky that my garden is very big and nice, something that is not very common in Brittan, in the town at least. The garden if filled with flowers of all sorts and beautiful willow trees. The assortment of flowers in his garden was a nice one, multiple colors of roses like white, red, yellow, purple, blue and black. Alliums scattered around here and there as well as daises covering the un planted places of soil slightly out numbered by the grass around the garden. The grass is very green and a small tire swing could be found in the largest and furthest away tree, that is where me and Ranboo will be filming today.