Everyone was suprised on how easily Maleficent captured Aurora as Leah knew she wouldn't hurt her asked"Where are you taking her?"Maleficent with smile and answerd"To the Moors."This made everyone's eye's widen with suprise as the fact Maleficent had no problem with Aurora being in the Moor's.

The howling changed to growling, causing them to draw their weapons. Even the horses were neighing from the growling."Steady". A random soldier told the horses, while the other soldiers were turning their heads left and right to spot the source of the growling, which turned back to howling, but couldn't spot what was making that sound. The soldiers spread out to find the source of the growling, but still found nothing. Suddenly, they could hear snarling very close by, getting them to turn around to where the sound was coming from.From the mist of the cold weather, the wolf form of  Diaval appeared, snarling and glaring at Stefan's soldiers. The soldiers became easily frightened upon seeing the wolf form raven, before they began backing away in fear. Young Diaval gave out a roar as he charged towards them, making the soldiers start clamoring as they ran away from him. However, they all stopped dead in their tracks upon seeing who blocked their way.The mist temporarily covered Young Maleficent's form, giving her a rather terrifying look, before slowly clearing to reveal her. 

Doug commented in a bit of fear"That's scary"

Doug commented in a bit of fear"That's scary".his body shaking a bit.Adam fronwd amd said"Did you really have to scare them like that?"Malefcient rolled her eyes and igbored him as Mal and Aurora glared at beast or Adam as Maleficent questioned"And did you have to lock away your father in law and Belle for just a flower?"

Beast and Adam winced and embrssed as he reminded of the fact.It was not right to lock anyone away for such petty things.

 The soldiers all spoke in fear"It's her!", as they all backed away from the Queen of the Moors, only for the wolf form of  Diaval to growl and snarl at them, preventing them all from escaping. The soldiers turned back to look at Maleficent, who stared at them with a cold look, while her scepter was leaning against her.Slowly, Maleficent lifted her hands and held them in front of her, while green magic appeared from them.The soldiers whimpered, before they were lifted off the ground and into the air. They all screamed in midair as Young Maleficent held her hands up as she controlled her magic. She slowly began waving her hands around, causing the soldiers to be flung around the forest, dropping their weapons and helmets.

Everyone looked with awe and fear,some felt bad for the soldiers,But soon felt they did it to them selves by followijng Stefan's command.

Maleficent continued to play around with the soldiers by waving her hands around, causing some of them to bump into each other. Young Maleficent gave off a rather sinister smile, before she decided she had enough. She closed her hands, stopping the soldiers in mid-air, before they all closed in and banged against each other upon impact. Young Maleficent thrust her hands out and opened them, releasing a pulse of magic that blasted the soldiers away from each other. Some of them were knocked into trees or onto the ground with the impact knocking them all out. 

Maleficent hummed with a natural expression on her face

Maleficent hummed with a natural expression on her face. Everyone watching had wide eyes of shock, while Mal was in awe at seeing how strong her mother was.  Fairy Godmother commented"Well... that was...very.. impressive magic"she was awed and the fearful at seeing how powerful the Dark Fey was.Maleficent and Mal smirked hearing that as Mal questioned"Why didn't I have wings?"

Maleficent smiled and explained"Well,your father's godly blood may have supressed it.But we could bring it out."Mal hearing this was excited as she was thinking about her wings and horns.While Ben heard this blushed as he thought about Mal with wings.