Introduction

Clarification, the present story uses some headcanons, material that has not been 100% confirmed, as well as some slight changes in order to give a linearity to the story, any inconvenience or doubt do not hesitate to contact me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure that when you think of the word realm, you don't just think of the king, or the queen, the descendants, the royalty itself, you think of a group, a whole, but this whole is only what it is thanks to those who make it up, a Realm can exist in a certain location, and a certain location, and it is mistakenly believed that this is all it is, but it's only possible thanks to its population, to the people, to what each and every one of its inhabitants means, but there are times when unity can be compromised, our Realm was protected by a group of warriors who called themselves "The Paladins", brave elite warriors, and very skilled magicians.

This was not always the case, they arose out of chaos, they were necessary to face the dangers that the realm faced, mainly dragons and goblins, after two wars they finally brought peace, and as a consequence, they were no longer required, so they rested, they had already succeeded.

In his absence, the magistrate emerged, a group commanded by Karne, and made up of former members of the paladins, all peace began to crumble when an enemy appeared that they could not defeat, the greed for power.

What makes power dangerous?
The effect it has on the one who achieves it.