Episode 2

The mysterious man was still observing me and smiled towards me. I'm not going to lie, his smile was precious, perfect, and able to make any man or woman melt from fascination towards him. Without being able to control it I was blushing. I tried to turn my face away but he grabbed me from my chin and joined our lips into a kiss. I didn't know how to react, I was perplexed. Why would a random man come and kiss me out of nowhere? But, despite this fact, I enjoyed that kiss. At one point I engaged in kissing with him, had no idea why I was doing it, but it felt good. We separated for the need of some air in our lungs and looked each other in the eyes, seeing the spark of wanting to continue with this.

And that's what we did, two complete strangers kissing passionately, we decided to go to a hotel and continue there.

He threw me on the bed, came towards me and was temptingly taking off my shirt, calmly, without a rush as in wanting to tease me. Once he got it out he started kissing, licking and biting all over my exposed chest. He was moving down and down until he reached the beginning of my belt buckle. Without any shame, he took the belt, pants and underwear off exposing my nudity in front of him. He was surprised by my size, but without any consideration, he put it all in his mouth. As I wasn't expecting that a loud moan came out of my lips. He seemed to enjoy that and continued to lick, suck all over my dick, making the sucking more prominent each time. I felt the orgasm coming up and tried to warn him, but he continued until I finished in his mouth. He looked directly into my eyes while he swallowed it all. I wasn't going to let him go any easier. So I began to undress the still-dressed man. I started with his T-shirt only to discover a well-kept body under it. I couldn't resist passing my hand over it, I came closer to his abdomen and started giving small kisses around his chest. Stopped close to his nipples and began licking teasingly them, biting slightly while he started to moan as well. But this wasn't enough, I needed to hear his angelical moans more. I introduced my hand into his pants and started masturbating him. I couldn't hold myself, I wanted him there and now. I finished undressing him and turned him over. I licked his anus and introduced a finger inside of him. Because of that, he produced a bigger moan, but I shouldn't rush, didn't want to hurt him, so I began to move my finger more and more, then introduced another one and another one to make space for myself. It seemed as if it wasn't his first time. I was about to introduce myself when he stopped me, grabbed a condom and put it on me with the help of his mouth. It wasn't needed for me to get inside of him, because he trusted himself on my dick. He started moving up and down alongside me. The speed kept increasing, I was giving him kisses and small bites on his back while also trusting him during the act. At one point I felt like soon I was going to finish, so I decided to grab his unattended dick and masturbate him at the compass of the trusts. He finished in my hand and due to that, his anus tightened around my dick making me finish as well.

We ended up exhausted, I threw away the condom and cuddled him till we deeply fell asleep...

End of episode 2, episode 3 will be posted later on...