Chapter 1 ~ Start of an Adventure

(A/N: So I wanted to make a self-insert but then it's weird I guess if I wanted to create my life in ANHS. But instead, I have decided to make an OG character and up them in the COTE universe. So it'll be based around him and Kiyo plus I think this is an interesting plot or could. turn into one. Maybe he'll help Kiyo have some peace once in a while or just cause chaos and have him join me. This just is a little mini-series until I decide to make it into a book. This is just something I wanted to do and pass the time. I'll most likely keep it a mini-series here unless I decide to just give it its book. Think of it not as a self-insert as much but as having a new character introduced that's based similarly to my personality.)

Some information to know:

Weight: 230lbs/104 kg

Height: 6'0/183cm

Hairstyle: Dark Brown Curly Hair with a mid-fade

Name: Aoi(last), Kuroshi(first name)

Eyes: Hazel but often mistaken as black if you're not upfront because my eyes aren't open enough to see the pupil and half the ring around it. So basically if the sun isn't right on my eyes my eyes will be black because the pigment inside will make it seem like that.

The build is decent with more of a mix of muscles and a little bit of fat. I'm making this OG character so it's not like a regular self-insert that knows everything that will happen. Has a dog tag necklace and watch accessories. But yeah I know many people don't like these so if you don't like then don't worry I'll continue the other mini-series as well. It's just I always wanted to do this so just let me do it, that's all I ask.

Kuroshi POV

"Kuroshi Wake up it's time for your trial conclusion. Naptime is over get up we leave in 5."

Ugh. Is it already time for me to get up I was having such a nice dream remembering my past life. For some reason, I was Isekai'd well just my soul into this body in a different multiverse. I have memories from time to time about my past life and also for some reason those experiences transferred to this current one. That means skills, muscle, height, weight, build, etc. were transferred into this current one and merged with the skills and intelligence this body already had. Looks like in this world the person in this body also had a lot of misfortunes from past times in dreams I get memories of this body's past life. A life of misfortune not that I mind since I'm used to it by now and make these situations fun.

Anyway looks like I got locked up for some crime I committed well not me but the person that was residing in this body before me. Look like he stole some money and other things to just be able to attend school while having a decent living. The funny thing is I also had occurrences similar to this in my other life which I gave my family hell. It doesn't look too bad from what I did but at the same time not a good thing being in juvie. I gained the knowledge that this person is quite intelligent similar to my past life in personality traits and physical abilities. But since our experiences merged our physical, academic, basic, and other types of skills became stronger and better. Looks like this person managed to apply to ANHS and get accepted even when being in juvie so props of course I was transported into this body around that time.

Seeing as the judges had to consider my case because of my past misfortunate life today it'll be decided if I can attend or have to continue schooling in juvie. If all goes well I could go with only having an ankle monitor and parole officer monitoring when in school. Not a bad trade-off I do say myself. The best trait is now I'm trilingual so I'm fluent in Japanese, English, and Spanish which is awesome.

"Looks like today is the big day. Aye bossman, you know how long it'll take for them to give me a clear statement of it being a yes or a no?"

"It won't take longer than thirty minutes maximum I'd say Kuroshi. And if you do get the go-ahead it'll be something to look forward to. Since you never really attended school properly and if you did it'll only show up for homework packets you needed to pick up."