Chapter 2

Emma's P.O.V 

"Hey, Britt, Isn't that the new girl? asked an angelic voice to the girl beside her.

"Yeah, why?"

"No, just curious. C'mon we're going to be late for class."

" 'Kay see you later, Sabrina" said Britt.

As I watched Britt walk down the hall and upstairs, I kept glancing back toward Sabrina who was still at her locker. I turned back to my locker to get my notebook and schedule. I felt someone staring at my back. I look on my locker mirror and saw her looking at me, but then her expression changed from wonderous to icy cold, when she heard someone calling her.

"Oh, look it's John Quincy's biggest nerd. I wonder what's she doing here. Heard Boringville wants their freak back!"

I just stared, stunned. I wanted to do something about it but I was afraid that they would judge me too. Sabrina looking as if she wanted to cry, balled up her fists, once she unclenched her fists she slammed her locker door and went to her class. I followed behind on my way to History class.

After History was over I stumbled my way over to lunch my head reeling from the volume of homework I had already gathered. 

A/N: sorry this is so short I just didn't know what to write but this is in need of more work and hopefully I get that done soon.