Part 1

A man walked through the gates of Liyue. The bright moon illuminated his face. A red mask sat on the side of his head as soft tangerine hair fell atop his eyes. He brushed it away as he broke into a light jog towards the bank. As he reached the door, he stopped to catch his breath. After cleaning up his hair and wiping his face, he opened the doors to face the traveller and the geo archon. The floating being beside the traveller was the first to talk. “Tartaglia! Are you here to cause trouble again?” The traveller took a fighting stance as the archon simply stood with his arms crossed. “Ah how could you judge me like that? I am actually a really nice person you know,” chuckled Childe. He glanced at the archon who looked unamused. “Come on, Li. You know I’m a great person.” The archon chuckled. The traveller lowered their guard. “Paimon doesn’t believe you but will forgive you because you look very pitiful. Zhongli, what do you think?” Everyone turned to face Zhongli, Childe had put on his best puppy eyes. “I understand. Although you did almost cause the demise of Liyue, you did pay for the parting rite so I shall forgive you just this once.” Childe sighed with relief. “Say, it’s the traveller’s last night here in Liyue, how about we go for a farewell meal?” suggested Zhongli.
“Paimon thinks it’s a great idea! In fact, Paimon thinks that Tartaglia should pay for all the things he’s put us through,” Paimon cheekily said.
“If you say so, little one,” Childe replied. He began to leave the bank. “Well, what are you waiting for?” The others smiled at each other as they followed the harbinger.