#2 - cleaning

feel free to play the song above!
~third person~

y/n's head rested on bakugou's shoulder as she took a bite of (choice of food) and he took a sip of coffee

the sunday morning glow lighted up the apartment living room and with the windows open, you could hear the streets down below, cars honking and people bustling around.

"today's reset day. time to get cleaning." y/n yawned.

every sunday, y/n and bakugou would clean the apartment and tidy everything up, ready for a fresh start to the new week. bakugou however, didn't like doing this so much because of y/n and her 'bossy' attitude when it came to getting the apartment tidy.

he sighed and kissed y/n's forehead. "i'll go get the paper towels."

~time skip~

calm music was playing in the built in speaker as y/n and bakugou dusted, sweeped, and wiped down the counters.

soon enough, they were finished and the apartment looked as tidy as ever.

(feel free to use this as a reference)

bakugou marvelled at the living room. "well, we certainly did a really good job." he glanced over at y/n, grinning.

she smiled back. "yes we did."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

later, y/n and bakugou were walking to the supermarket for their weekly grocery trip.

"do they still sell kewpie mayo here?" y/n asked. bakugou scoffed. "no dumbass. we have to go to the asian supermarket for that."

y/n giggled. "okay good because i'm making your favourite air fried salmon!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after dinner, the two cuddled for a bit and watched (choice of movie) with ice cream and popcorn.

11:30 pm

"remember when we went to the park and you fell into that pond?" bakugou asked y/n, chuckling.

y/n felt her face heat up. "babe do not bring that up. it was so embarrassing!" bakugou chuckled as he ran his fingers through her hair.

he grabbed y/n's hand and planted his soft lips on her's as they embraced.

he cupped her face with his hand, looking deep into y/n's (eye colour) eyes.

they stayed like this for a while, just listening to each other's breathing and later decided to go to sleep.