THE LOST LAND OF ICE

Start from the beginning

Elsa's eyes widened, indicating that she had hope again. Yes, Olaf was right, it could be that the mysterious voice was leading her on an adventure. Maybe through this adventure, she could get to know herself better and could control herself and her powers.

"You're smart, Olaf!" Elsa said with a smile.

"I am!" replied Olaf. "Well, here it is! Realize Elsa, your feelings affect the circumstances around you. Look, even the leaves are frozen."

Elsa rolled her eyes. "Oh, my goodness! I'm sorry, thank you, Olaf."

***

The day after her conversation with Olaf, when the mysterious voice came again, Elsa woke up from her sleep. After that, she walked to Olaf's room and immediately woke up her best friend.

"You're finally awake," Elsa said.

"What's wrong, Elsa?"

"The voice is back again, now it says the cave and my name. I don't know anything about caves, Olaf," she answered passionately.

Olaf was silent, then his eyes wandered as if he was remembering something. "I think I know where the cave is. In fact, I often go there, but I never go in because the cave is very dark, "he explained.

***

After a long debate, finally, Elsa and Olaf went to the cave. While in this enchanted forest, Olaf often wandered around, just to rolled on the grass and fallen leaves. It was strange, but that was how that snowman behaves.

The journey that was quite far has been taken, now in front of Elsa and Olaf, there was a small cave that was indeed very dark when viewed from the outside. But strangely, the cave did not look scary according to Elsa. Seen in the cave yard, there were absolutely no shrubs covered it, it looked clean.

"Come in, Olaf!" Elsa said.

Olaf followed Elsa to walk towards the cave. Even though he was afraid, he could not just leave Elsa alone. He promised to protect her.

For some reason, Elsa was so sure that it was the cave the mysterious voice was referring to. It was so lucky to get to know Olaf, who liked to walk around the enchanted forest.

One step after they entered the mouth of the cave, suddenly the torches on the walls of the cave lit up, showed the beauty of the cave. There were many rocks there, uniquely the colors were the same, black and white.

In addition, there was also a river that flowed, did not know where the clear water ends up. The water was so calm that there was no sound of ran water. It was strange.

Olaf had explored the interior of the cave, and it seemed that the cave had no guards. Because there was no sign of life in there. As for Elsa, she was even stunned at relief on the cave wall. The picture was very eye-catching.

In the relief, there was an island with mountains that seemed to be covered in snow. Moreover, there were also reliefs depicting people with powers related to ice such as flew with snowflakes in the wind, removed sharp ice from their hands, and there was even a relief depicting a person who made a snowman, then depicting him played with that snowman. Ah, yes, it reminds her of Olaf.

Uh, wait, where was Olaf?

"Olaf! Olaf! Where are you?" called Elsa.

After looked around the cave, Elsa finally found Olaf sleeping by the river. She shook her head, it was funny that Olaf fell asleep when she was engrossed in diving into the reliefs in this cave.

She sat down beside Olaf's head, dipped her feet in the stream. The atmosphere was really calm and cool, it was only natural that Olaf felt at home slept here. After a while, her eyes grew heavy. Less than a few seconds, she must have been in her dream, but it was just a dream because she was startled by a laugh in the cave.