Feelings

Win listened to Bright as both were teary-eyed.....Looking at Bright's eyes reminded him of his mom's situation when she heard what the doctor had said

As the surgery ended after long 6 hours, the doctor came out asking for the victim's family.

As everyone gathered around The doctor, Bright's mother was the first one to ask about her kid's health followed by others.

'Well, the patient is out of danger and his body is responding to everything. His heartbeat, blood pressure, and everything is ok except the fact that his legs are not working. He has got leg paralyzed and about them moving again is very difficult and a little impossible. If the patient is somehow determined to move, then he can move again.' He said and went. 

Everyone gasped at the new information while Bright's mom almost had an asthma attack because of which she was also taken back home so that her health does not become worse.

Bright's head was on win's lap as he heard about his mother's condition. His mother and father were both worried about Bright's health and then the company's pressure.

They all were worried for him, the most were win. Win was staying with Bright for one week already because he was having nightmares if he slept alone. Win cared for him, made him eat his food, and take his medicine. Win would also bandage Bright's wounds after cleaning them.

These days, the sudden contact with win or when win would touch his face or caress his hairs would make Bright's heart flutter. It was the same feeling that he felt for Pam when he first saw her. Talking of pam, Bright hates and disgusts her. She was just using bright for his money and reputation. She left him when he needed her.

Right now he wants to concentrate on win and his health. 

Yesterday he got hold of win's secret diary. Call him a stalker but he read the whole diary and came to know about win's feelings for him. Well, he has to do something about the new information and his fluttering heart......❤❤❤❤