Roll out the drums of war

The air was silent, there was bird in the air, no animals at all actually.

It was like mother nature was silent, even the rivers sounds were muted.

"Hnn..." a Farmer villager said peering at his crops, dark eyes peering at a carrot he gently prodded.

He gave a gasp, as the carrot shattered into dry bits.

Horrified he picked the other ripe carrots, each had the same reaction.

Sounds of horror came from other fields, grimly he headed to the village cleric who he saw was rather pale faced.

The farmers face fell, grief in his heart.

Twenty minutes later the village was abandoned.

They were not the only village.

-----

"Where the Fuck are the villagers!" Tommy scowled.

The whole server had finally dealt with the freaking egg, and he'd come out to trade to find no one there.

He swore but raided the village instead, might as well grab anything good if they left.

He got frustrated when the next three villages were the same.

-----

There was an awkward pause, as villagers came face to face with a huge group of Pillagers.

The head villager stared at the Pillager, the violent being stared back.

"Hnn," the Head villager said, and started walking the other villagers followed.

The Pillagers followed, the two races feet a beat of drums.

-----

Invisibly in the sky a being watched.

In the distance, another group of villagers joined.