{8}

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Valeria is snapped awake by the loud sounds of the curtains being pushed on the rails. The bright light from the sun illuminated the room making Elena and Valeria groan in annoyance. Caroline continued to bother the girls taking the covers off.

"Wake up guys!" She squealed letting the two girls know there was no way they would be rid of her.

"Why?" Elena groaned, getting up walking to her dresser.

"Um hello!? We have a bunch to do it's Friendsgiving!" Caroline announced with such enthusiasm while the two other girls just watched with not even a hint of excitement.

Elena was already upset about last night and about Bonnie not being here. Which everyone was but Caroline chose to make the best of it like she always did. Valeria could use a little bit of sunshine like Caroline around her at the moment. With everything back in New Orleans being around the blonde definitely cheered her up.

"Friendsgiving?" Valeria shot her eyebrows up. Even if she was up for it she didn't think the rest of the friend group was. She hadn't seen much of them since she had arrived.

"Did I not send you an invitation? Oh wait I did to New Orleans. Well yes, Friendsgiving. Please tell me the Salvatore's have a special dish!" Caroline sat on the edge of her bed with pleading eyes.

"I could put something together I guess" Valeria gave in rolling her eyes. She was never one to be in the kitchen although she did have the problem of binge eating. But she was sure it couldn't be that hard to put a dish together.

"Okay! I'll meet up with you guys in an hour or so to get our outfits. Get to cooking!" With that the blonde vampire left the room leaving a very weirded out Elena and Valeria.

"If you don't want to do it it's fine..." Elena began. The Gilbert was definitely surprised to see this new Valeria. From when they first met the girl never thought of ever being close with her like they were right now.

"No it's okay. I need this if I were to go back home it would be me fighting a war and don't get me wrong I would fight for Klaus and his kid to the ends of the world but, if I stayed any longer my mental health will go back to where I started" Valeria said getting up from her bed.

Elena was definitely surprised at how the girl was opening up to her. Not that she didn't like it because this is what she had always wanted all this time and she was happy it had finally come to that.

"How is that? Klaus with the kid?" Elena questioned. Just like any other person questioning how the big bad wolf is dealing with a small delicate child.

"It's great. Just like I thought it'd be. He loves her so much. I mean who wouldn't the girl is beautiful"

"What about your mental health. I remember your episodes were really bad. Have you had them?"