We Are Here

OK, here I go.

First, I need to answer a few questions before I start. When I start the story, you guys will be wondering "Who is that?" and "What the hell are they talking about?".

You'll start to get answers around the third or furth chapters, which should be pretty long and filled with details. Also, know this before you read.

The Masons are siblings. Teddy, Melinda, and Seth Mason.

They are on the Bad Side, Dark Side or whatever you want to call it. They are not the good guys . . . yet. But they will be soon.

King Alistair, (or Alistair) is a Voldemort-esque kind of guy. He doesn't look like Voldemort (God no!) but he controls people similarly. But, these two villians are different in their styles of controlling and punishment.

And Read, Vote and Comment as much as you want! I love when YOU guys love stories, so comment about whatever you like and don't like about the story.

Bye!

The House on

Belladonna Place

The dead oak trees that surrounded Belladonna Place sounded like they were screaming. The shrill, high-pitch noise that emitted from the branches blended in with the violent winds that ripped through the night sky. The noises, the awful screaming and wind thrashing about, sounded like on scary movies on TV. But these were all too real.

In the distance, beyond the eyes of anybody looking from their windows, were two dark figures. The figures were trudging through the lashing wind, the wind so violent it pulled their hoods off and sent their hair hovering in back of them. Their cloaks, heavy black cloaks that were fastened around their chests by a large golden seal, were being dragged through the mud and grime. They seemed not to notice. 

The first figure had taken a faster pace than the other, smart for the dangerous weather, while the one in the back fumbled through the tall grass. It began to quicken its pace and jog to the other.

Like a deer spotting predators, both figures froze for a moment. Every part of their bodies froze in perfect sync and stillness, like they were Roman statues. Then, they both collapsed to the ground.

The front one raised its head above the grass and pulled off the hood that covered its face. She pulled her heavy layers of chocolate tresses out of her face to see. “I think it was only the oak trees, Mel,” she said in a hoarse voice.

The one called Mel jumped back up and hauled up the other woman. “Screaming oak trees, huh?” she snorted. “Of course Narcissus would live in such a place. He’s always had a fascination for the bizarre.”

But instead of joining in on the conversation centering on somebody named Narcissus, the other turned on her heel and continued to march past the tall grass and up the mound leading to the road. Melinda pulled her cloak closer to her and began jogging. “Teddy, stop! Stop right now!”

“No.”

“Yes, yes you will stop! Stop and listen to me!”

Hearing her sister’s pleas, Teddy wanted to stop her march and listen to her sister’s words. Even at that moment, she wanted to turn around and return to her sister’s side. But she had no choice but to pretend not to care. Not to care about what she was doing and not to care what Melinda had to say. “Sorry, can’t hear you! The wind’s much too loud!” She grabbed the bottom of her cloak and began to ascend the mound.

Melinda’s dark eyes narrowed. She waved her hand to the side, as if dismissing a comment or killing a fly with a backhand. The wind, that deadly wind that terrified every resident on Belladonna Place, died down and all that remained was a cool silence.